pain relief

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
Gone
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

pain relief

Post by Gone »

hi guys like most people in a trade i suffer from cronic back pains all day every day and im thinking is there a way to make some sort of application pain relief i.e cream , spray that would help as i take co-codamol and would like to stop em but be pain free at the same time any idea's would be welcome

Smokey

Re: pain relief

Post by Smokey »

Are we talking Pharmacy, Highstreet or CANNA products here Hoff ?
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

sleep on a hard floor for 3 weeks,it will put your back ...back in sync failing that HIT THE BONG !!! every 20 mins atb. :Stoned: failling that 30 ml of dicanol will sort it out. :Stoned:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

sleep on yuh back btw..... :oik!:

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I slept on a sofa for a year years ago and it;'s still playing havoc with my back today, ruined my football career i tell ya A decent bed is worth its weight in gold our bed is one of the most expensive things in our home look after your back 100

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

DJ Smokey wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:04 pm
I slept on a sofa for a year years ago and it;'s still playing havoc with my back today, ruined my football career i tell ya A decent bed is worth its weight in gold our bed is one of the most expensive things in our home look after your back 100
yep we sleep on a 5000 poket sprung Kashmir job,with organic hypaalergenic fillings hand tuffted...... :Stoned: the fuka is solid :laugh: put it this way polly dont move when im nailing her. :Stoned:

Gone

Post by Gone »

thanks for the replies guys

yeah im talking canna products/oils as i hate the idea of pharmacuticles

i have a decent bed thats for sure i have a hot tub that helps but during the day is where the problem is as i have to drive i dont mind smoking when i drive but it puts my licence at risk if caught

but on the flip side if im found to be "doped up" on pain killers like co-codamol i could also loose my licence so i need to find an alternative solution

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Hoffman wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:16 pm
thanks for the replies guys

yeah im talking canna products/oils as i hate the idea of pharmacuticles

i have a decent bed thats for sure i have a hot tub that helps but during the day is where the problem is as i have to drive i dont mind smoking when i drive but it puts my licence at risk if caught

but on the flip side if im found to be "doped up" on pain killers like co-codamol i could also loose my licence so i need to find an alternative solution
Hoff I'd speak to your GP first on this subject i have to say that your back is literally the backbone of your life there could be a manipulative solution like a chiropratceur you should at least have some codiene for the day or even ora morph dude otherwise its hammer the smoke all day but that will severely effect your work and licence etc this needs addressing book an appointment asap im sure you have been to many but demand resolution pal

Unknown User

Post by Unknown User »

I know cannabis balm rubs are meant to be good

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Victoria13

Post by Victoria13 »

Hi I'm just new here and i want to help. You know im suffering now from severe lower back pain because I'm a housewife and i do all the chores so everytime before i go to bed i feel it and it kills me as hell. And then there's this that i tried [removed] that CBD oil can cure my back pain. And it works until now im using it. Just saying maybe it will help

Return to “Medical Cannabis”