Respected Member

Re: THC, THCV, CBG, CBC, CBN, and CBD effects

Post by duke »

Treetrunk wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:00 am
Egzoset wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:31 am
Hummm...

Well i live in a post "légaleezation" environment and those who wish to evaluate CBD actually face insurmountable barriers as well, cost being a common one in a province as mine where appartment rents are low in comparison to the rest of Canada... Last time i cared to check, an elder with some diagnostic similar to Alzheimer's dementia and who depends exclusively on our SQdC shall find out it's going to require over a dozen CBD (simili) beers each day just to get access to a useful dosage. As for our PM raising the legal age to 21 yrs it's got to be the result of an irrational fear that otherwise our young adults might happen to be the SQdC's worst competitors, indirectly rendering this very same SQdC responsible for providing access to minors and this would be a political nightmare considering that's supposed to "save" children while fighting "black market", the later being probably demographically amplified by Trudeau virtually criminalizing the sort of "craft" cultivators we'd all wish to do business with.

Besides of that an LP claiming to be the world's Bio/Organic leader today didn't happen to even own real installations nor a land to build it on until very recently (!):

Anyway, past 21 most adults gradually migrate from schools to workplaces, i figure. Our "elites" ain't any better than yours or CBD would sell at the local grocery store - since the UN/WHO jointly declared it "danger-free", essentially. Instead responsible law-abiding seniors get treated much the same as 3rd-zone citizens. Etc.

To me testing is of significantly less importance since i heard of our early-installed LP monopolies working to define non-detection levels for "PCPs", 96 only a few years later (Washington had a list of 200+ in Harper days, as i recall)! The "industry" exploited their best resources to find the non-detection level(s) of BANNED Pest Control Products, which means now we must detect 1-out-of-96 or nothing happens, naturally. So Myclobutanil remains banned but Trudeau allowed H.-C. + his "Task Force" to allow LPs to play cat 'n mouse it seems.

Imagine 0.01 ppm (in fresh vegetal & oil) multiplied by the dozen, knowing toxicities boost each other mutually.
[ https:// www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/banned-pesticide-found-at-medical-marijuana-company/article34882109/ ]
Banned pesticide found at medical marijuana company (2017-May-3)

« In fact, the effects of inhaling myclobutanil through smoking have NEVER been studied and its manufacturer, Dow AgroSciences, said in January it has no intention to seek such approval for the product. »
Euh... Does that sound anything close to an appetizer?? Salivating at the idea of PCP savvy non-detection soups?...

:angry:

Normally one would say the deal is off: please don't call back, never return! Too bad there are ZERO alternative competitors to add weight in our favour.

I was greatly disapointed with Québec's 1 and only LP near 2016, namely Hydropothecary/Hexo, because of the Myclobutanil affair that i tagged "Kosher Zyklon", eventually... The selling of our 1 and only bio/organic LP to Cannara leaves me some feeling of dejà vu, like we're still accessorial to this new industry where the true product is their consumers themselves.

Good day, have fun!! Image
I think I'll stick to growing my own.
The safest option. Unfortunately that makes me a criminal.
i can think of no better reason to grow your own! screw paying strangers for mediocre medicine/weed :roll:
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:03 pm) • Egzoset (Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:56 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations Treetrunk,
Hi again Duke,
Treetrunk wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:00 am
I think I'll stick to growing my own. The safest option. Unfortunately that makes me a criminal.
Well, my initial plan in 2011 (when i moved to Shawinigan) was to do just that, previously to "Légaleezation"... Lots of people around me wanted to trust & believe so they voted for Trudeau and, even after multiple bigot signals were sent "A Mari Usque Ad Mare" once elected, his supporters still avoided revisiting such choice of strategy, while i gave my vote to an old political enemy (Thomas Mulcair/NDP) because the man earned my respect on the provincial scene over decades nonetheless - all in vain.

TrudeauMania won the show, paving the way for an even less progressist parliament in Québec, effectively serving both predator clans just fine it seems. Shameful TV adds were bad enough to destroy families, the door has been wide open to "CannaVictions", etc. Meanwhile the joke is national TV pretending to "educate" us on Fake News, with both parliamentary levels ready to zoom in on "social networks" and specially the "Dark Web", to "protect"... Police budget$ going up, etc.

Our political allies are practically invisible, pro-cannabic activists as the Emery couple had their own personal lives practically disintegrated as a result of mass media attention while attempting to install in Montréal.

Etc., etc.
duke wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:56 am
...problems we encounter when trying to buy proper tested certified clean cbd oil...
Premises of a need to home-cultivation are fully justified here. Besides savvy synergy-boosted non-detection PCP soups remaining a view of the mind for a lack of sufficient analysis resources there's the simple fact that oils actually concentrate contaminants as well... That's why i came to conclude the only part of an industrial plant i may be able to consider reasonably "safe" happens to be the trichome's gland alone, because it's a near-perfect natural delivery package featured with bio-molecular filtration making it "noble" enough for consideration, but then either my consumption tool has to target those tiny spherical bodies as specifically as possible, or maybe one must wait for some CBD counter-part of our present "legal" THC-centric "kief", selling between 17.70~19.90 $ CAD per gram (assuming it can be found in-store at all).

Which remains utterly questionable nonetheless, because as i've illustrated above, there's an apparent limit to genetic encoding and hence it seems to me that too little room remains for the "ENTOURAGE" effect, since that potential was probably sacrificed to raise the THC *OR* CBD production, at a cost for the rest of cannabinoïds, terpenes, flavonoïds and more. At least, looking at the short 2:1 half-length vector i'd expect some great "entourage" potential in this marginalized zone exactly, via future genetic selection still waiting to be performed today on planet Itnoc: In The Name Of Children!
duke wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:56 am
...if it wasn't so sad it would be funny.
A couple years ago one of our public-paid shaming ads seen on TV used to show 2 guys sitting on a same bench in some parc, one clearly in his late 20s while the other belonged either to the minors or 18-21 groups. From where i stand it could as well depict/suggest a predatory adult trying to seduce a younger guy at the cost of violating a few laws, like a totalitarian interdiction to smoke in public places for starters (even one's own appartment if a landlord decides to use his special retro-active right to eviction), then there's the matter of legal age for sex, which in clear boiled down to the juxtapositon in a same scene of "the predator", "the bad citizen" and also possibly the homosexual "pedophile"... IMO we can even add "the looser", because it's lame as hell to rely on cannabis just to get laid. ... This video was played for months, too bad i didn't care enough to keep a snapshot or 2, to show you how far "subliminal" has gone on canuck mass media!

Not to mention old films gravitating around glorified drug warriors resurfaced during the CoViD confinement crisis. Etc.

Good day, have fun!! Image
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
Treetrunk (Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:19 pm)
Vaporist of Borg.

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

P.S.:

There's just no balance in excess and it turns out i see Full-CBD, 1:1 "balanced" (e.g. "medical") and THC-centric ("criminal"/"recreative") as major extreme (excess) boundaries - all 3 of them. Consequently i'd feel quite driven to move away from those (if at least given a chance...) to ideally settle around the 2:1/3:1 or even 4:1 relatively-unexplored zone(s), e.g. in principle offering plenty of potential for healthwise "entourage" effects, away from absolutes. Too bad it's only a 2-D graph not accounting for any other factors than THC vs CBD, which actually serves bigot prohibitionists IMO, because even once made legal the socio-toxic attractor (excess boundaries) shall remain among the external (3rd-party) stressing forces for many additional generations of sacrificed youth, while Trudeau spills an electoralist tear on aboriginals!

aHummm... Etc., etc. :drama:

More specifically about the entourage effect, absent on the graph (and those of our SQdC monopolies...): i figure future 2:1 (or else) vectors could be made much longer, with some trade-offs performed at the expense of lesser concentrations about the rest, including THC "potency"; while "potentiation" by rentourage effects may very well happen to compensate in terms of consumer appreciation, because of an enhanced "bouquet" just not possible in Québec's present "legal" market. M'well, unless the bigots give up causing systematic exposure to extreme boundaries with no true balance, as if order could spontaneously emerge from chaos, almost magically! So they can blame it on (PCP non-detection spiced) mari-caca or its consumers, using contaminated statistics as science although optimized/savvy synergy-toxicity "traces" NEVER been evaluted for their long-term effects (e.g. welcome guinea-pigs!)...

Think of further propagandist endoctrination, with addictionist predators put in control. Now beware: your neighbour, France, ain't in a good position neither, with one candidate promissing a reform only to extinguish the phenomenon. And the elections are schedules for next year.
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
duke (Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:59 pm)

Return to “Medical Cannabis”