My Sister and RSO

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
LilMissLean
Has thanked: 0

Re: My Sister and RSO

Post by LilMissLean »

Hello Growroom420, so just off a WhatsApp convo with my sister and thought I would share the following comments. She is 15 days into RSO treatment and still has 5mil in her syringe.

"RSOs been better this week with regards to my handling it, I don’t actually want to do anything though. I’m telling myself it’s my body trying to heal and it can only do that once I stop running around like a headless chicken! X"

"It’s very different to any medication I’ve tried, which is a bonus obviously, just not thinking about all the crap has been major and being able to talk about it and then let it go. Defiantly sleeping better on the whole and better quality sleep........."

PEACE and LOVE x
Just A Happy Hippy Chick Who Loves Smoking Cannabis

Donks
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

:thanks: These updates are the best on the forum Lml! It is so nice to hear your sis is getting some normality back & starting to enjoy life again. Keep us all smiling with updates :D

LilMissLean

Post by LilMissLean »

Donk - stop coz im so emotional obviously for the situation were faced with but also this is seriously the best forum - we are blessed - never taken for granted, thank you all for caring.

So ive got to sustain this going forward right? Am looking at Royal Queen Seeds Painkiller XL - all thoughts and suggestions welcome

XLOVEX

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Buddonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:18 pm
:thanks: These updates are the best on the forum Lml! It is so nice to hear your sis is getting some normality back & starting to enjoy life again. Keep us all smiling with updates :D
Very very Heartfelt Donks, Thank you pal we appreciate all the support from each and every one of you :rock:
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

LilMissLean

Post by LilMissLean »

Hello and afternoon everyone GR420. I know its been a while since my last update and honestly its been up and down the past few weeks.
My sister still taking the RSO - she gets so many benfits from it BUT she is struggling. She is only taking two small doses a day but finding it hard to function. Yes she is relaxed but is worrying shes too relaxed and not being the supermum she always aims to be.
She is feeling really fuzzy in the mornings (weedover) so for a few days she stopped RSO completely - and within the first 24 hrs she had a migraine and severe relaspe of evel bladder and her pain was really bad - with no other option for actual painkilling apart from RSO - she is stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I will say she has tried taking with a carrier oil but the effects were the same (she still felt stoned) she tried to vape it and was holy cow thats crazy ass strong - she wont do that again bless her.
Any advice is welcomed - we really dont know how to best manage this for her
PEACE x

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Please ignore if completely irrelevant

The general 30 day dosage guide for rso is designed to negate the negative effects over the in tial period. The dose is doubled regularly enough that the body is forced to aclimatise to the Rso very quickly over the first 30 days

Stopping, maintaining or reducing dosage will prolong this initial period

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I think what GMO said above makes perfect sense.

LilMissLean

Post by LilMissLean »

Hey guys I totally 100% agree with you but trying to get her to understand is a bit of a nightmare, however after speaking to her today and after an rso dose this morning she was on full couch lock and feeling much better xxx the evidence speaks for itself x

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Not trying to push too hard here;

Rso can end up being a long term treatment for some conditions. The period of building a tolerance makes the user much more functional day to day in the long term

I'm sure the conversation is always going to be difficult.

Maybe try and find some actual Risk Simpson videos where he explains that you can show her?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

LilMissLean

Post by LilMissLean »

thanks GMO good point ill have a look now xx

Return to “Medical Cannabis”