thcv strains to treat nerve pain

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
duke
Respected Member

thcv strains to treat nerve pain

Post by duke »

thcv strains for nerve pain
hi all this is lifted from a thread i started on the old site but i will add to it the updated results and a few strains and stuff experience?

hi all well in my quest to find the best medicine for my tina i have come across some info that i wasnt aware of re thcv and neuropathic or nerve pain and its ability to block pain receptors,

then realised that im growing sative landrace that is high in thcv,so i googled it and read all i could understand it seems this is another cannabinoid that in our quest for recreational use has been pretty much bred out of most strains of cannabis but has great medicinal qualitys most of which cover the needs of patients suffering from neuropathic nerve pain and those with spinal problems as from what i understand from my research is that thcv blocks the signal to pain receptors better than either thc or cbd.
my thinking is that i have the thcv in hand allready i am also growing cbd skunk/haze with 5%cbd and 5% thc add to that the afghan kush with its 20%thc and some cbd add sunshine daydream with its heavy resin with thc and cbd and blend this to make 1 oil that should cover all the needs of the patient,but what i cant find is the effects of isopropyl extraction will have on thcv?also if i want to keep thcv intact do i still need to decarboxylate the weed?i have a home made press which could in theory make a cold extraction would that be better?
what i dont want to do do is wade in and ruin what is a rare and precious comodity so any advise or help would be appreciated,thanks all for reading and any replys,peace

[/HR] right since i put the thread up i have learned this much,once you have your high thcv strain you can make your oil in the normal way using my method which is on the medical section using isopropyl alcohol 99.9% as your solvent is best,
decarbing should be done as in my method,if you then mix this thcv rich oil with one high in cbd and /or thc then you have a very effective medicine that actually is capable of mostly or completely replacing pharma meds in particular thcv has a way of increasing the effect of the opoids at lower less harmful doses.
the strains i have found that in the few tests i can find that have thcv are thai,afghani,sativa of african origin seem to have the highest that i could find the 2 strains i used perport to have a good measure of thcv and are as follows,
meao thai x etheopian highland
sunshine daydream from bodhi seeds
for the cbd side as follows,
cbd skunk/haze
afghan kush from world of seeds
for the thc strains ,
the wos afghan kush is 21% thc
the cbd skunk/haze is 5/5%thc-cbd
this lot mixed together has been a godsend for my tina,my brother,my brother in law and a few others,myself included so i hope it helps shine a light of hope for anyone suffering in such a way,good luck all and feel free to post any questions or helpful comments,peace
since i wrote this post i have again grown and oiled the bodhi sunshine daydream and found good medicine for tina and lab tests show both high thcv/thc/small cbd.
i have the ethiopian highland sativa x meao thai to run again also,yet to be lab tested. will add to my diary at some point!peace all
These users thanked the author duke for the post:
Keeno (Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:24 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Re: thcv strains to treat nerve pain

Post by Treetrunk »

I was reading about thcv the other day.
Lots of people using it for weight loss.
I suppose it blocks hunger as well.
These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
duke (Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Re: thcv strains to treat nerve pain

Post by Treetrunk »

https://www.kannabia.com/en/kannabia/thcv
I came across this. Might be of interest to some.
These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
duke (Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm)

Return to “Medical Cannabis”