what if cannabis cannot "cure" cancer?

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
duke
Respected Member

what if cannabis cannot "cure" cancer?

Post by duke »

hi all well i got to thinking about this subject of cannabis and its possible use as a "cure" for cancer and as many of you will be aware i have tried to help several cancer sufferers including my own beloved tina with varied levels of success,

my worry is with all the hype about this being a "cure" we maybe giving a false albeit well meaning impression of cannabis as a cancer cure as a definite fact THIS IS NOT YET SO all that has been proven is that in a laboratory and in mice or invetro test(tissue in test tubes)and generally these are at much higher doses than is realistically possible for the average human being often being pure synthetic thc injected in large doses not ever having been shown beyond doubt to cure cancer in a real live person.

i should say that my idea of a "cure" would mean the cancer was irradicated once and for all,so far this is not the case in any proven way i have found,even the few cannabis oil treated patients i have been lucky enough to have some contact with who have despite medical opinion survived far longer than there oncologist estimate and had on the face of it great cd count drops whilst regularly ingesting large amounts of cannabis oil found the cancer returns once they stop the oil for very long,that is not a cure and to be fare i personally would prefer if we all refer to it as a treatment NOT a cure,

thats not to say the potential for such a cure doesnt exist in the numerous as yet uncharted cannabinoids but as yet this is not the case.

i personally have been utterly amazed at the ongoing treatment of my tinas skin cancer using the magical cannabis oil and the wonderful way it relieves her pain and allows her to drastically reduce the pharma opoids and there horrid side effects and how it works so well for the inflamation and swelling caused by arthritis so i say even if it proves not to cure cancer it is still one of the most valid candidates for a medicine and its continued illegallity is a crime in itself regardless.

my next thought was to say i hate the word marijuana!this is "THE MANS" word for cannabis made to mislead and dupe the public into banning a precious medicine by calling it marijuana and associating it with blacks and defiling white women!so could we all refer to it as cannabis,herb,pot whatever just not the mans word,peace

thoughts and comments on this and any of my threads is very welcome,peace :bye: :puff puff:
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:50 pm) • Keeno (Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:51 pm) • Budgie (Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:00 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: what if cannabis cannot "cure" cancer?

Post by The Aspie Toker »

That's bloody nice of you to help cancer sufferers. I know it's not cheap to do so, but far cheaper than the crap they sell in most UK shops.

I am pleased to hear that it is helping Tina and that's she's reduced the need to use pharma drugs. My wife doesn't have cancer, but she does have a carrier bag of drugs each month from the chemist.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 3):
duke (Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:02 pm) • Keeno (Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:02 pm) • Budgie (Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:51 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Return to “Medical Cannabis”