Cannabis induced anxiety and how to overcome it

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
KD
Known User

Cannabis induced anxiety and how to overcome it

Post by KD »

Okay so I just found this on YouTube and I know this works.

https://youtu.be/uH6N4UHyT9k

It's basic neuroplasticity... Rewiring the brain to strengthen positive thought pathways in the brain. If you can do this then that first rush of "oh shit I'm high, my heart's racing, am I gonna die" will go away. Keep a positive mental attitude and enjoy weed again :)
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 6):
Keeno (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:28 pm) • Nom (Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:14 am) • Rassensi (Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 am) • Egzoset (Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:19 am) • duke (Fri May 28, 2021 4:54 pm) • Budgie (Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:54 pm)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Re: Cannabis induced anxiety and how to overcome it

Post by camkush »

Idk if i ever have been around or met anyone who got the death feeling from smoking alone. Sucks for the folks that struggle, but i believe its in their mind 100% and that their hearts aint beating that fast. Ive been around people who say oh ima vomit after this shot of liquor and boom they do. My girlfriend says the taste of grilled chicken makes her vomit. I secretly put grilled chicken in a dish one time and she loved it. I told her after it was grilled chicken and she freaked out and vomited.. the mind is a wicked thing
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 3):
KD (Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:22 am) • duke (Fri May 28, 2021 4:54 pm) • Budgie (Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:55 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

I struggle with the heart racing but it's more a noticing my heart beating then my mind thinks it's my fight or flight kicking in so it kicks in. Only happens with bid though which I find really weird

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Do you ever notice your heartbeat after a soda, or energy drink? Or after a cigarette ?? Just being nosey.. no bad energy questions here

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

camkush wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:23 am
Do you ever notice your heartbeat after a soda, or energy drink? Or after a cigarette ?? Just being nosey.. no bad energy questions here
I quit drinking them last year because of it. Energy drinks are the worst! Don't notice it after a cigarette though. It did motivate me to do more cardio though cause I was paranoid I was getting signs of a heart problem, purely because of the heart pounding. I think it's a combo of a reaction to tourine or caffeine and anxiety

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 am
Nueroplasticity is a subject that has fascinated me for years. It has honestly been a tool I have intentionally used for many of life situations. A great, great topic. Awesome post KD!
It really works too. I had a breakdown and the docs were no help so I Google dived how to deal with it and mindfulness and neuroplasticity is what got me through it. Then I realised I can use it to achieve anything really. It's all about strengthening the thought pathways you want to use most and the more you do it, the easier it gets until it becomes a natural reaction :)
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 2):
Rassensi (Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:33 am) • Egzoset (Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:21 am)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Very interesting read. Thanks for the share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
KD (Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:11 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “Medical Cannabis”