Medical Marijuana Not Always an Affordable Alternative to Prescription Drugs

Medicinal & health benefits of cannabis
Norseman
Known User

Medical Marijuana Not Always an Affordable Alternative to Prescription Drugs

Post by Norseman »

Everyone is ranting and raving these days about medical marijuana. Depending on who you ask, it can prevent, treat and even cure various health conditions from anxiety to cancer. Some believe in the powers of the herb so much that they have tossed all of their prescription drugs in the trash and kicked it into high gear down the path of pot.

https://www.greenentrepreneur.com/article/362869
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
Guest (Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:47 am)
In the Silence lies the Power

Greenthirteen

Re: Medical Marijuana Not Always an Affordable Alternative to Prescription Drugs

Post by Greenthirteen »

One is medication the other is a drug... can’t really compare 💎✌️💚

Egzoset

Re: Medical Marijuana Not Always an Affordable Alternative to Prescription Drugs

Post by Egzoset »

I'd even add long-term vs near-instant gratification...
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
Greenthirteen (Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:42 am)
Vaporist of Borg.

Greenthirteen

Post by Greenthirteen »

Yes and YES! 🙏😜💚

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:31 am
There are some "legal" states where it is so cost prohibitive...
Extracts have arrived at the SQdC and i could have drank the whole bottle all at once in pure vain.

Yet there's ever worse scenarios than just getting ridicule THC concentration levels: concentrates concentrate...

Which certainly inspires me ZERO confidence looking back at 2015 in order to measure how electoral promisses translated into reality. Lets put it simply: the insult makes me rage and NO, i don't have options as the CoViD crisis finally cut all bridges, literally...

Meanwhile our TV channels get flooded with "cool" (bigot) anti-cannabic propaganda rated 18+, notheless! On Friday evening we had 2 in a row, at only a few hours interval. One showing young people getting killed by narco-traficants armed with riffles, under the mesmerized eyes of a survivor with close ups to inspire the terror of cannabis, supposed to save children from sexual slavery as under Victoria i guess. The other was no drama at all and yet just as biased, featured with spy cops in a college or university; exploiting funny humour to sell prohibitionist propaganda and so on. The week before we saw a self-serving editorialist all too happy to juxtapose tobacco, alcohol and cannabis only to call them "POISON" - e.g. much the same as with Québec's Pharmacy Act printed in 1890 - except tobacco & alcohol were NOT included somehow.

Etc.

My end-of-life project was to enjoy the presence of 2 ~ 3 plants to fuel a sense of serenity, with a microscope handy to further appreciate the joys of dame nature. Instead i've become at risk of being one more long-term guinea-pig serving no purpose but to generate dishonest masses of revenue while eventually inflating contaminated statistics made of self-poisoning combustion (not my case, lucky me!), savvy synergy-boosted soups of Pest Control Products that i don't think those are even tested, though if batch samples are tested then individual concentration levels of residues will continue to pass under non-detection thresholds determined by monopolies that now have a catalog of 96 items to toy with. The idea being to deter insects while consumers would need to be millionaires simply to operate the type of laboratory previously used to define non-detection levels.

Etc.

So it's all inducing fear & distrust for one same goal: to get us "extinguished" by the year 2050, to meet UN's utopia of a Drug-Free World, with alcohol now available via phone orders for convenient delivery at the door!

It's actually difficult to convey the violent feelings "légaleezation" has left me, watching TV seems to confirm we don't even exist besides the usual stereotypes.

Etc., etc.

Good day, have fun!! Image

Return to “Medical Cannabis”