The Real Seed Company

Cannabis breeding and related discussions
seymore_budz
Respected Member

The Real Seed Company

Post by seymore_budz »

Just stumbled across this site while listening to a podcast. Lots of people here interested in breeding, but everyone seem to be crossing the same plants.

The Real Seed company seem to sell true land race beans at a reasonable price from all over the world. Would be awesome for breeders to start to look for new genetics rather than crossing the same ol shite over and over again and calling it something marketable.

https://therealseedcompany.com
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 5):
GreenFingerz_ (Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:38 pm) • Greenfingers (Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:07 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:52 pm) • Keeno (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:04 pm) • camkush (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:56 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: The Real Seed Company

Post by Keeno »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:14 pm
Just stumbled across this site while listening to a podcast. Lots of people here interested in breeding, but everyone seem to be crossing the same plants.

The Real Seed company seem to sell true land race beans at a reasonable price from all over the world. Would be awesome for breeders to start to look for new genetics rather than crossing the same ol shite over and over again and calling it something marketable.

https://therealseedcompany.com
Very cool company. We did some podcast interviews with them.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:11 pm) • camkush (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:56 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Yes mate, the guy really knows his shit. Been listening to them talk about the classification of different varieties etc. They also have Kiwi seeds. I might have to give them a whirl.

https://kwikseeds.com/
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:48 pm) • camkush (Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:56 pm)

Grumpy Toad
Known User

Post by Grumpy Toad »

I jumped on some of their seeds in the store a while back. Thought that getting away from the same old, same old would be a good idea.
These users thanked the author Grumpy Toad for the post:
seymore_budz (Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:54 pm)
Birthplace: Earth
Race: Human
Politics: Freedom
Religion: Love

Wabi-Sabi Garden

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

I have a few in the fridge :rolf: I was grabbing a pack a month from Angus there at one point... I had a bit of a seed problem. :strangling:

Straight up good guys they are.

That C99 I replicated and a few have tried on here came from Kwik seeds. Bargain too about £25 quid for a dozen.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
seymore_budz (Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:54 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Some of their wild seeds look awesome for sure. If I had a decent grow area, I'd run some of the more exotic ones.

I'm just sick of the same old shit I seem to be getting from seeds. They all seem to be the same old rubbish.

I do have a pack of something from Kiwi already in my collection. It's a bit shit for me atm because I'm struggling with things. My eldest has just turned 16 and is getting into trouble quite a bit. I'm a bit worried the police might turn up for him one day soon. So I don't want to put anything rare in yet as I may have to destroy it. Sucks because I have so many interesting beans. I just got a couple of packs from The Golden Coast and I have some UK crosses that I would love to run. I'll have to stick to the pub grub for now.

And I've still got a seed addiction. I've just been out and bought more storage for the pile I have sat at the bottom of my fridge.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
Marcus (Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:25 pm)

Realmed

Post by Realmed »

I really like land race strains, Mazar I Sarif is one of my favorites, I have a few others I have grown and more I haven't grown yet. It is hard to grow out a plant that's 12-16++ weeks of flower when other that are not land race can be done in 8 weeks or so and have a higher thc/cbd %
These users thanked the author Realmed for the post:
seymore_budz (Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:45 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Breeding”