Re: Purple Bud x Blue Dream = ???

Post by Guest »

KD wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:34 am
DIY.Rik wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 pm
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:00 pm
I just found a copy of Greg greens cannabis breeding bible on my phone lol Guess I've started this rabbit hole before lol
I may look into that. I have loads to read already though :lol:

Is it any good or can't you remember much....?
I don't remember reading it before but I started last night before bed and it's very informative so far. Like, did you know they classified cannabis as Cannabis Sativa L. Because they didn't realise there were 3 different species at the time, and technically, indica, Sativa and ruderalis strains shouldn't be able to interbreed with fertile offspring... Yet they can! And technically, legally... Its only Cannabis Sativa L that's illegal. Haven't got onto the actual breeding bit yet but it looks good so far
Nice one KD. πŸ‘

A bit of history can make it interesting. I got it in my list to buy on Amazon.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:24 pm
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 pm

I may look into that. I have loads to read already though :lol:

Is it any good or can't you remember much....?
I don't remember reading it before but I started last night before bed and it's very informative so far. Like, did you know they classified cannabis as Cannabis Sativa L. Because they didn't realise there were 3 different species at the time, and technically, indica, Sativa and ruderalis strains shouldn't be able to interbreed with fertile offspring... Yet they can! And technically, legally... Its only Cannabis Sativa L that's illegal. Haven't got onto the actual breeding bit yet but it looks good so far
Nice one KD. πŸ‘

I quickly realised that what I want to achieve is next to impossible with 2 - 80 x 80 tents :( I can make seeds but to actually breed the strains I want to cross, into the plants I want to find, I need to grow a large amount of plants. Gutted :sad:

Post by Guest »

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:40 pm

Nice one KD. πŸ‘

I quickly realised that what I want to achieve is next to impossible with 2 - 80 x 80 tents :( I can make seeds but to actually breed the strains I want to cross, into the plants I want to find, I need to grow a large amount of plants. Gutted :sad:
Where there is a will, there is a way, just makes it a slower process.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:31 am
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:40 pm

Nice one KD. πŸ‘

Where there is a will, there is a way, just makes it a slower process.
I haven't got that much patience mate lol

Return to β€œCannabis Breeding”