Re: Purple Bud x Blue Dream = ???

Post by Guest »

KD wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:34 am
DIY.Rik wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 pm
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:00 pm
I just found a copy of Greg greens cannabis breeding bible on my phone lol Guess I've started this rabbit hole before lol
I may look into that. I have loads to read already though :lol:

Is it any good or can't you remember much....?
I don't remember reading it before but I started last night before bed and it's very informative so far. Like, did you know they classified cannabis as Cannabis Sativa L. Because they didn't realise there were 3 different species at the time, and technically, indica, Sativa and ruderalis strains shouldn't be able to interbreed with fertile offspring... Yet they can! And technically, legally... Its only Cannabis Sativa L that's illegal. Haven't got onto the actual breeding bit yet but it looks good so far
Nice one KD. πŸ‘

A bit of history can make it interesting. I got it in my list to buy on Amazon.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
KD (Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:37 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Philzon   Vape4Ever
KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:24 pm
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 pm

I may look into that. I have loads to read already though :lol:

Is it any good or can't you remember much....?
I don't remember reading it before but I started last night before bed and it's very informative so far. Like, did you know they classified cannabis as Cannabis Sativa L. Because they didn't realise there were 3 different species at the time, and technically, indica, Sativa and ruderalis strains shouldn't be able to interbreed with fertile offspring... Yet they can! And technically, legally... Its only Cannabis Sativa L that's illegal. Haven't got onto the actual breeding bit yet but it looks good so far
Nice one KD. πŸ‘

I quickly realised that what I want to achieve is next to impossible with 2 - 80 x 80 tents :( I can make seeds but to actually breed the strains I want to cross, into the plants I want to find, I need to grow a large amount of plants. Gutted :sad:
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Guest (Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:31 am)

Post by Guest »

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:40 pm

Nice one KD. πŸ‘

I quickly realised that what I want to achieve is next to impossible with 2 - 80 x 80 tents :( I can make seeds but to actually breed the strains I want to cross, into the plants I want to find, I need to grow a large amount of plants. Gutted :sad:
Where there is a will, there is a way, just makes it a slower process.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:31 am
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:40 pm

Nice one KD. πŸ‘

Where there is a will, there is a way, just makes it a slower process.
I haven't got that much patience mate lol
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Guest (Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:17 pm)

Return to β€œCannabis Breeding”