Eagle, Proud Warrior

Cannabis breeding and related discussions
anova.330
GR Points: 4,668.01 

Eagle, Proud Warrior

Post by anova.330 »

At the end of every episode of “Fuckin Talkin Shit with Eagle”, Eagle shouts out all people on his list that drop by for a visit. One of the entries is “Eagle, Proud Warrior”…to which Eagle thinks is a hoax. It probably is some type of joke but it always makes me chuckle. Listening to the shout outs one day, I typed “Eagle, Proud Warrior” in the forum chat. GMO typed back “that would make a great strain name”.

I’ve never crossed a strain.

So, here’s the plan. I have five unsexed Blueberry TrainMACs (Brandon Rust) pending veg to be cloned. Idea is to F2 the Blueberry TrainMACs and, at the same time, cross with Grease Monkey F2 by Exotic Genetix. So, the resultant crosses will be as follows:

Blueberry TrainMAC X Blueberry TrainMAC = Blueberry TrainMAC F2

Grease Monkey F2 X BlueBerry TrainMAC = Eagle, Proud Warrior

A few statements:
1. Seeds will not be sold but I do have a plan for them
2. Eagle knows nothing of this (i.e. I do not talk to Eagle on a daily basis but I watch every show)
3. Testing will be very limited

So, once ready, this will likely include the flowering run only. However, it’ll be a few months of lag time prior. Strap in, enjoy the ride folks…
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post (total 7):
duke (Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:38 pm) • Keeno (Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:57 pm) • Greenfingers (Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:29 pm) • Chad.Westport (Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:46 pm) • GMO (Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:00 pm) • Josh (Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:23 am) • Rassensi (Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:32 pm)
#growingwitheagle #crystals #petioles #eagleproudwarriorthecultivar

Keeno
Site Admin
GR Points: 4,614.48 

Re: Eagle, Proud Warrior

Post by Keeno »

anova.330 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:38 pm
At the end of every episode of “Fuckin Talkin Shit with Eagle”, Eagle shouts out all people on his list that drop by for a visit. One of the entries is “Eagle, Proud Warrior”…to which Eagle thinks is a hoax. It probably is some type of joke but it always makes me chuckle. Listening to the shout outs one day, I typed “Eagle, Proud Warrior” in the forum chat. GMO typed back “that would make a great strain name”.

I’ve never crossed a strain.

So, here’s the plan. I have five unsexed Blueberry TrainMACs (Brandon Rust) pending veg to be cloned. Idea is to F2 the Blueberry TrainMACs and, at the same time, cross with Grease Monkey F2 by Exotic Genetix. So, the resultant crosses will be as follows:

Blueberry TrainMAC X Blueberry TrainMAC = Blueberry TrainMAC F2

Grease Monkey F2 X BlueBerry TrainMAC = Eagle, Proud Warrior

A few statements:
1. Seeds will not be sold but I do have a plan for them
2. Eagle knows nothing of this (i.e. I do not talk to Eagle on a daily basis but I watch every show)
3. Testing will be very limited

So, once ready, this will likely include the flowering run only. However, it’ll be a few months of lag time prior. Strap in, enjoy the ride folks…
Ooooooooooo

I'm loving this @anova.330
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
anova.330 (Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:15 pm)

Nom
Known User
GR Points: 301.65 

Post by Nom »

Subbed. Should be fun
These users thanked the author Nom for the post:
anova.330 (Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:46 pm)

Chad.Westport
Known User
GR Points: 3,890.34 

Post by Chad.Westport »

Nice Anova. Eagle is a champ :)
These users thanked the author Chad.Westport for the post:
anova.330 (Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:12 pm)

anova.330
GR Points: 4,668.01 

Post by anova.330 »

Never having done this, my thought is to run as follows. Even though I’m a ways out, I think I may need some guidance on this or my assumptions
1. Introduce females to flower (D=0)
2. 2 weeks later, introduce male to flower (D=14)
3. 4 weeks later, remove male (D=42)
4. 4 weeks later, harvest (D=70)

Question/Comment: how many males? I’m leaning toward one male, as it’ll be a tight squeeze. This is only a 2X4 area, females in 10G pots, male in 1G pot after 30ish day veg (basically, the females and male begin veg at same time).

Question/Comment: introduce male 2 weeks after females. I heard it somewhere so I’m sticking to it. Total bro-science.

Question/Comment: remove male after 4 weeks. I feel I may change this to 5 weeks. Give a brother a chance to dance a little…

Question/Comment: I assume it takes 60 days for a seed to fully develop. That extends harvest date to upwards of 109 days if I removed the male at D49 (i.e. +60 = 109). Not gonna do it…willing to take it even a few weeks past D70 but not 109 days.

I’ve convinced myself of the following timeline:
1. Introduce females to flower (D=0)
2. 2 weeks later, introduce male to flower (D=14)
3. 5 weeks later, remove male (D=49)
4. Harvest (D=70-84)

Please, let me know if any of this is garbage.

Return to “Cannabis Breeding”