Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

G3's input attempts: SHILAJIT = siberian/ russian

Cannabis research, studies & results
G3W2HIN
Known User

G3's input attempts: SHILAJIT = siberian/ russian

Post by G3W2HIN »

There are several places in the world Shilajit is found, In Siberia and Buryatia, in the Altai Shilajit is called "barakhshin" .
It is also known as rock wax, Some authors, says Muhammad Husayn-khan Alyavi (1857), argue that the Shilajit, like wax, softens and melts, so it was called mumi-oyin (mum - wax or soft, Oyin - the name of the village in Iran, where it was found substance).

I have an idea to give this a shot as opposed to the sea water that ive been using, im also very curious about using this with bio char instead of using other inputs as a full spectrum feeding suppliment to replace all other tracemineral (micro) inputs . just a day dream but it is so fascinating to think that this substance Shilajit is an incredibly nutrient-dense mineral that is biologically formed through the decomposition of ancient plant matter that has never been tainted by man-made fertilizers, toxins, or pollutants.

It is safe for people, plants, and dissolves in water.

following what is found online (dont know if its been refined or tested at all) for administering NATURAL SHILAJIT FROM PURIFIED RESIN FROM THIS BRAND TO PLANTS (PERHAPS CANNABIS? TESTING WILL FOLLOW THIS THREAD)

Step 1
Dissolve .1g (1/64 tsp) into 1 gallon of non-chlorinated water.

Step 2
Shilajit works best in the following routines:

Seed Activation

Clone Propagation

Foliar Spraying (IPM)

Root Drenching

Step 3
Re-apply every 2-4 weeks throughout the growing season, from seed until harvest.

NATURAL SHILAJIT CAN IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MEDICAL CANNABIS
The Nucleus in Shilajit (Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones) has been shown to play a direct role in cannabinoid synthesis. This means that it may increase the potency and effect of medical cannabis, from CBD extracts to THC dominant strains.

Many report having less anxiety while medicating as well. This is most likely due to Shilajit acting as a GABA-mimetic in the brain. Take Natural Shilajit 30 minutes before you medicate for the best results.

SHILAJIT BENEFITS NOT ONLY PEOPLE,
BUT PLANTS AS WELL
Plants are very similar to people in the sense that they rely on mineral nutrition to attain high levels of immunity. All plants require 84 minerals to reach their full genetic potential. Shilajit contains 85 minerals in a bioavailable form; meaning they are directly available to plants the minute you apply it. Feel free to either drench of foliar spray with Shilajit once every 2 weeks at .1g per gallon of water. Shilajit acts as an "insurance policy" when paired with your current routine, since it contains key trace minerals, enzymes, fulvic acid & humic acid.

More on this subject and this product is easily found all over the web .

I stole alot of this word for word from organicagsolutions.org ..

SHIVAS BLESSINGS ...
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post (total 2):
kbag (Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:47 pm) • GMO (Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:14 am)
INNER PEACE

GHO

Re: G3's input attempts: SHILAJIT = siberian/ russian

Post by GHO »

It's a different form of humic acid mate. Seeps from the rocks I believe. Hella expensive though.

GHO

Post by GHO »

I've got some blurb hanging around somewhere in pdf format. If I can find it I'll send it across for you
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
G3W2HIN (Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:39 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

GHO wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:54 pm
I've got some blurb hanging around somewhere in pdf format. If I can find it I'll send it across for you

cool , imma be the guinnea pig for the rest of the year and apply it all to the grow offs as long as things survive. id love to show ya love on the podcasts too man hit me up please , and thanks GHO. :thanks:
These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
GHO (Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:53 pm)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

Shilajit, @ 1/4 a pill per gallon things seem to be going well.ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from G3 Tapatalk sux

These users thanked the author G3W2HIN for the post:
Norseman (Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 am)

G3W2HIN
Known User

Post by G3W2HIN »

well they did great i dont remember the wieghts i got side tracked , so ill say that the white triangle was fire tatsed soo gassy and burned so clean the family went crazy,over it .the others were equally as enjoyable .

so then the next run was with a zkittles plant that i thought was a critical from royal queeen seeds turned out to be not lol, fuckin stoner getting super lazy, grown nexto a banana glue from growers choice, next to her was a wedding cake X to gushers , however the zkittles and banana glue , which I now have hanging at the moment had started to get powdery mildew so they had been on for about 56 days its cool.

As for this run got my dr zymes order fucked up so oops , i was wondering wtf why hasnt my pm bottles come yet , ive been use dr. zymes for a short time but only when i see the need for it but , again laziness will get you in the end ..i went so long on one bottle that i never thought about it Azamax aint enough. spider mites are lame .

The room so far i went tward the clone way this run, my girl came home with a couple of magic melon an tahquits cuts from darkhorse. And the wedding crashers cake along with the bcn are still finishing up..cheers Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Cannabis science and research”