Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

A New Look at the Carbon Cycle & Climate with Matt Powers - Regenerative Soil - EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW

Cannabis research, studies & results
GMO
GR420 Leg End

A New Look at the Carbon Cycle & Climate with Matt Powers - Regenerative Soil - EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW

Post by GMO »

Carbon is one of the most misunderstood elements and we are going to potentially miss the boat if we are only focused on CO2. What I discovered in my work in Regenerative Soil rocked my world and took time for me to piece together the real story - we still need to draw down the carbon, but it's not the picture that the mainstream media and politicians are running with: we've shrunk the engine of our earth, the actual context of the Carbon cycle, and if we bring it back, we'll see totally different numbers than we might expect especially depending on where we measure and whether or not the photosynthetic capacity of the earth is ready to match it
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
Guest (Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:33 am) • Greenfingers (Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Re: A New Look at the Carbon Cycle & Climate with Matt Powers - Regenerative Soil - EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW

Post by Guest »

GMO wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:31 am
Carbon is one of the most misunderstood elements and we are going to potentially miss the boat if we are only focused on CO2. What I discovered in my work in Regenerative Soil rocked my world and took time for me to piece together the real story - we still need to draw down the carbon, but it's not the picture that the mainstream media and politicians are running with: we've shrunk the engine of our earth, the actual context of the Carbon cycle, and if we bring it back, we'll see totally different numbers than we might expect especially depending on where we measure and whether or not the photosynthetic capacity of the earth is ready to match it
Keep em coming dude 🤟
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
GMO (Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:48 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “Cannabis science and research”