Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Sour lemon OG leaf colouring (sativa or dominant)

Cannabis research, studies & results
potentcheesydick

Sour lemon OG leaf colouring (sativa or dominant)

Post by potentcheesydick »

ImageImageImageBack once again, self work is necessary :roll:

for my efforts in holding off buying shit for grow in order to help out i cant help but feel the universe has rewarded me, my friend gave me two of his girls tht were in flower under led, i had been growing poppy under 600w hps feeling shit all tht elec just for poppy but didn't want to kill it and he came w these two sativa sour lemon ogs got them like this so rather delighted 😁

but what's up w colour? Seems awfully yellow it has been fed synth nutes, now i am feeding bottled organic its all i have (BioBizz) first sativa and have to say looks a lot more cannabis structure like than my last one seems much bigger also can smell it without buds, many bud sites on both forming looking forward to seeing end result

Does anyone reckon i should trim smaller one or have any suggestions to try get most out of this, white hairs are now forming
Gee me dope, Joanna.. :roll:

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Sour lemon OG leaf colouring (sativa or dominant)

Post by MommaB »

Its hard to see the color in the pics. Can you maybe get some lights out pictures?
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “Cannabis science and research”