Welcome to the cannabis science and research section. This section is here to discuss scientific ideas, applications and ideas regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cannabis Evolutionary History - Global Cannabis Integrated Pest Management Review 2019 Part I

Cannabis research, studies & results
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Cannabis Evolutionary History - Global Cannabis Integrated Pest Management Review 2019 Part I

Post by GMO »

This Video is made by @Zentanol found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5dNbn ... VmLMLnQXUA
This video series will document factors affecting the integrated management of global Cannabis cultivation pests and other management targets, from the macro- and micro-perspective, in an effort to designate current and predict future threats for cultivators of this crop plant. The review considers targets on a global scale in order to adequately assess them and their far-reaching influences where appropriate, such as the sophistication of biosecurity procedures in different countries, pest presence natively and abroad, and consequently the likelihood that such pest populations will expand or contract. Unfortunately, some of the information related to a review of this nature is inaccessible or incomplete, so educated speculation is necessary.

Part I details the evolution of Cannabaceae in general and Cannabis in particular, as well as potential places of origin, and the integrated pest management implications therein.
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Cannabis science and research”