best vaporizer for buds

How do you toke yours!?
MrMan
Respected Member

best vaporizer for buds

Post by MrMan »

I've been wanting to get a vaporizer to smoke some bud but i want something that can be used with buds. i like the look of tge volcano but its a bit too pricey for me atm so if someone could share some recommendations for an alternative that would be great
“You’ll only die from cannabis if someone drops a 4kg block of it on you from a three-storey building.”

Last Diary

Kali Dog Areoponics Scrog

IF KEENO IS MENTORING YOU DO THE OPPOSITE THAT HE SAYS AND YOU'LL HAVE MONSTERS

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Smokey

Re: best vaporizer for buds

Post by Smokey »

Mate some friendly advice It's not worth spending money on any other product than the Volcano it is a bit pricey i agree but you get what you pay for and there is no other device on the market that comes even remotely close in my opinion mate i'd save up its worth every single penny that's all they use at the cannabis cup to promote their strains they're amazing also there are some really reasonably priced used units on ebay from time to time keep an eye out pal................

Cheers,

Smokes
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

fas420
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fas420 »

My mate has a Volcano and it is the best hands down, so good in fact I'm buying it off him as he doesn't use it! I also started looking for a portable and looked at the Davinci IQ, one of my mates got a PAX 2 and i must say for the price of it i was so disappointed! Even after ordering aftermarket upgraded chambers it was terrible. I was put off the IQ also as they're both reviewed to be roughly the same standard. What I have my eye on now for a portable is the Megatoke (i believe its the Megatoke XL i want) its not advertised as a vaporizer its marketed as weed "combustor" and from the reviews and countless video clips I've seen online it seems to give out a thick milky cloud unlike the PAX which puffed like an asthmatic hamster. What I like about it is it works for bud and dabs and is easily used alongside a bong, HOWEVER i haven't ordered one yet so this is all hearsay if I get one I will be more than happy to let you know how it is in reality.
Life in the fas lane :mrgreen:

MrNice22

Post by MrNice22 »

I've a mighty. I've nothing but good thngs to say about it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Samwise Gamgee

Post by Samwise Gamgee »

I have a Mighty as well, great bit of kit for both weed and oil :)

Glynne420
Respected Member

Post by Glynne420 »

I just bought the Mighty....

Same company as the Volcano but their portable device.... I can’t say anything bad about it and it gets you fekked.
Great bit of kit and I’m now tobacco free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Can't go wrong with them fella, my mate has the full range the fucker, i just like the taste from a smoke rather than a vape tbh.
Resident armchair grower :D .

MarysSeeds

Post by MarysSeeds »

I'm using the Storm at the moment, really good for the price and has 6 overall temp settings. It can do buds and oil. Nice and discreet, looks just like an ecig! I got sniffed out by some dogs at a music event and the security looked at the Storm and just thought it was an ecig and let me go.

You can grab em for around £90 now! There's a new model now however where it has a screen etc ..

A pic I've stolen from Google as I don't have mine on me at the mo.

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

GrowRoom420 15% Discount Code: 420gr15

Clunge Muncher

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Nice on, i had a go on Busters one (before i gave it to him lol), one of the things i didn't like is i lost the taste you get from a joint, then the taste when it was toast :sick:.
But would still like to have a go on a volcano :Stoned:.

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

I got the plenty vaporizer, by the same guys who make the mighty and the volcano, in the post yesterday. Big chamber (about a 0.5- 1 gram worth) but my girlfriend and I got hella high off it last night and didn't even feel the need to smoke a bong (first day without a bong hit since I can remember!!). People say it's a 'weed hog' but not compared with smoking.

'free your mind and your ass will follow'

diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”