Dynavap Vapcap M (2019)

How do you toke yours!?
weedabix

Dynavap Vapcap M (2019)

Post by weedabix »

I posted this in another thread but I thought I'd make this review easier to find by giving it its own thread - I hope that's ok!

I have bought the vapcap m a while ago as my entry into dry herb vaping - I didn't know anything about it and couldn't commit to the investment of mighty/volcano which would have been on top of my list. The Vapcap is a very different concept: a steel pipe similar to a one hitter, that has a little bimetal cap that clicks when you have reached a certain temperature. You heat it with a little torch lighter so no batteries needed!
I don't have any experiences to compare it with, but so far I would say:

https://www.dynavap.com/

Pros:
- small and easy to hide
- cheap(ish)
- no power/batteries/chargers/cables needed
- easy to clean and fill
- can produce good flavours and also some more dense clouds
- perfect for microdosing
- once you get a hang of it, you can actually control the temperature fairly well
- looks cool and is kind of fun
- has a cool storage case that is airtight so you could take it with you ready to go!
- probably fairly indestructable

Cons:
- takes some time and youtube videos to get a hang of it
- you need a torch lighter - often
- the heating could be considered a faff - or fun
- small bowl
- the vapour totally depends on how you heat it and only skill makes a consistent vape
- fairly expensive for what it is - but I appreciate the attention to detail they put into it.
- I still am not totally convinced by vaping: I find it either not rich enough in flavour (like inhaling scented air) or tasting like popcorn but not a full flavour profile and I miss the thickness of smoke hitting me - not sure this is because of the vapcap or because of me!

So in summary: I love it as a product and it totally convinced my girlfriend! I am still not entirely sold on vaping and don't know whether it's because of vaping or because of the vapcap's abilities.

Let me know if you want pointers on how to use it.
These users thanked the author weedabix for the post:
sybarite (Mon May 04, 2020 1:40 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
IMO
Known User

Re: Dynavap Vapcap M (2019)

Post by IMO »

I’ve got a Dynavap and I know what you mean it does the job but a little lacking when it comes to smell/taste, I think this may gave something to do with its efficiency, when you smoke alof of the terpenes hope up in er smoke so your getting the smell more which is a big part of the taste experience, because mom is getting wasted the smell/taste is less.
I’m quite happy with mine at the mo but I do get what you mean.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
weedabix (Mon May 04, 2020 12:01 pm)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”