Dry herb vapes

How do you toke yours!?
wutang
Known User

Re: Dry herb vapes

Post by wutang »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:56 pm
I fired up the flowerpot tonight, that and the Blues cross I cropped recently has got me boss-eyed.

It's the shiny red fucking hot thing in the middle connected to the black box with red numbers. Pop that on the bowl and chuff away.

It's full of balls too. Just like my mouth most Saturday nights.
That's on another level..beyond what my brain can understand lol. Nice set up.

I kept thinking you meant flowermate before lol..I looked T those when they were like 60quid or summat..flowermate v5.0 or something
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Marcus (Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:48 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Do you have a special mat on your table?
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Marcus (Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:48 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

wutang wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:05 pm
Do you have a special mat on your table?
No, his name is Special Dave. :running-around:

It's just an old silicon dabbing mat, stops stuff rolling around and if I drop something hot, it might help stop a fire. ??? Maybe?
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
wutang (Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:49 am)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

wutang wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:04 pm
That's on another level..beyond what my brain can understand lol. Nice set up.

I kept thinking you meant flowermate before lol..I looked T those when they were like 60quid or summat..flowermate v5.0 or something
Cheers Wu, it's quite easy peasy though. I can understand it and I'm daft according to the wife.

This is the flowerpot, made by a firm called Cannabis Hardware. It plugs in and I forget to turn it off evry night.

The Flowermate is a portable brand of vapes from what I know of them.
wutang (Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:49 am)

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

I've found a vaping forum and I'm reading and learning loads I can't believe a single post on here has changed a lifetime habit , the xmax v3 pro seems great for the price as always I should just listen to you boys in the first place :thanks:
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:37 pm) • wutang (Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:03 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Wrh wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:56 pm
I've found a vaping forum and I'm reading and learning loads I can't believe a single post on here has changed a lifetime habit , the xmax v3 pro seems great for the price as always I should just listen to you boys in the first place :thanks:
Sense of community here, always. ❤️
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 3):
HRH (Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:25 pm) • Wrh (Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:02 pm) • Marcus (Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:23 am)

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

wutang wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:03 pm
Wrh wrote:
I've been looking at the xmax Pro and also the sapphire storm I think you have the storm do you rate it . If anyone else has any input I'm going to be buying in the next couple of days the guys at vapefiend seem to rate both with maybe a slight preference for the xmax thanks in advance for your input
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:23 am) • wutang (Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:09 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Wrh wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:03 am
wutang wrote:
Wrh wrote:
I've been looking at the xmax Pro and also the sapphire storm I think you have the storm do you rate it . If anyone else has any input I'm going to be buying in the next couple of days the guys at vapefiend seem to rate both with maybe a slight preference for the xmax thanks in advance for your input
Hi WRH,

I like the xmax v3 but it's not perfect by a long shot. If i'm being lazy and just want to sit on the sofa and have a hit every 10 mins or so, it's good. Fast to get to temperature and not too bad taste wise. Great for the money though. They do have a new version coming out that is smaller and uses a glass mouthpiece by the looks of it. Anyway, it's not out yet.

https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/p ... 7977658604

£79 with a spare battery from there. Their description is pretty spot on with it.

The way I look at it is... If I round that 80 quid up to 100... that's £100 towards the TM2, which i only need to put £199 then. So it feels like I;m only spending £199 when I buy it.

The wife doesn;t understand my maths, that's why I'm banned from buying anymore vapes till black friday... which is just around the corner.

:rolf:
Wrh (Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:17 pm)

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:44 am
Wrh wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:03 am
wutang wrote:

Hi WRH,

I like the xmax v3 but it's not perfect by a long shot. If i'm being lazy and just want to sit on the sofa and have a hit every 10 mins or so, it's good. Fast to get to temperature and not too bad taste wise. Great for the money though. They do have a new version coming out that is smaller and uses a glass mouthpiece by the looks of it. Anyway, it's not out yet.

https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/p ... 7977658604

£79 with a spare battery from there. Their description is pretty spot on with it.

The way I look at it is... If I round that 80 quid up to 100... that's £100 towards the TM2, which i only need to put £199 then. So it feels like I;m only spending £199 when I buy it.

The wife doesn;t understand my maths, that's why I'm banned from buying anymore vapes till black friday... which is just around the corner.

:rolf:
Cheers Marcus I can get the water adapter and the adapter from 14 to 18 mm for less than 100 pound which is a steal imo many thanks . And as you say we can always upgrade later lol 😂
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post:
Marcus (Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:39 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Wrh wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:53 am
I'm still looking for the one lol 😂 the xmax pro looks good I've also been looking at the arizor solo 2 it seems a bit better quality idk , I want something that heats up quickly with a fairly good battery I'm prepared to go to a couple of hundred quid any of you vapers got any advice for me cheers boys for your help so far , I'm used to a bong so wispy vapes need not apply lol 😂
Xmax starry 3 rocks it up good style. its little to zero maintenance, a quick tap and blow of bowl and jobs done its clean, it may need a proper clean every now and then but ive not done that yet and I've had this must be 2 years now.

Biggest bowl ive had for a portable vape, i love the shape of the ceramic bowl, it easily takes 1/2gram of bud.

Mouthpiece it comes with is shit imo its too restricted airflow but i just use the bong/bubbler attachment which gives massive airflow.

It takes 18650 batteries a big plus in my book that is cus its just a case of swapping them out and recharging when one is low. Basically when battery is fucked vape isnt like lots of portable vapes these days with in built batteries.

Same vape as the storm spirit or storm sapphire more or less difference being storm sapphire doesn't have a digital screen but all accessories for these 2 vapes fit xmax starry for modding it up.

ImageImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:41 pm) • Wrh (Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:24 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”