Decent Dry Herb Vape on a good price?

Bulls
Coco Grower

Decent Dry Herb Vape on a good price?

Post by Bulls »

As the title says..what would you suggest? Not really picky myself, just want to try them. Not looking to spend lots of money as well :thx:

Growmie

Re: Decent Dry Herb Vape on a good price?

Post by Growmie »

I havnt tried many bro, but out of the ones I have, I can't say anything bad about the might. Other than it's not a nice joint 😂

Edit: forgot you said you don't want to spend loads. They aren't cheap haha.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

I have one like this...

I couldn't get on with it. You're welcome to have it, mate. I know it cost over £100 at the time, and that was a few years back.
PM me if you're interested.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Bulls wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:42 pm
As the title says..what would you suggest? Not really picky myself, just want to try them. Not looking to spend lots of money as well :thx:
One thing to add, I've used it twice, maybe thrice. The last time was over 4 years ago. It's highly rated but I couldn't get on with it. Either my weed was shit or I was doing something wrong, or both.

I don't want anything for it, and if it's useful to you then you're more than welcome to have it, mate.

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

It really depends on how much you are willing to spend, also do you want portable or desktop?
desktop, the arizer v tower or extreme q are a good balance between quality and price.
portable is more complicated, you can get decentish ones for under £100 but they don't seem to last, although the dynavap ones may be worth a look
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Bulls wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:42 pm
I've got one of the original storms with a glass bubbler. Made by Vapefiend.co.uk

I have tried one of their latest digital vapes and I was impressed. Its around £100 but hits the spot. Its better than my original storm. It's stealth and also you can get a glass mouthpiece to add bubblers on top too.

I think I'm looking for a home unit soon but can't justify a volcano. Was thinking of one of the mid range brands similar to it. Peace

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

FX wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:05 pm
It really depends on how much you are willing to spend, also do you want portable or desktop?
desktop, the arizer v tower or extreme q are a good balance between quality and price.
portable is more complicated, you can get decentish ones for under £100 but they don't seem to last, although the dynavap ones may be worth a look
Second the arizer. But never had it myself. People rate it tho. That might be my next buy

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

Thank you all for the comments. I'll look into a few of the mentioned ones. I forgot to say I am looking for a portable one ideally. @The Aspie Toker thank you for the offer buddy. But missus is looking to get me a birthday present so I'll let her get me one :Stoned: who knows, maybe you will use it one day.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Bulls wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:27 am
Thank you all for the comments. I'll look into a few of the mentioned ones. I forgot to say I am looking for a portable one ideally. @The Aspie Toker thank you for the offer buddy. But missus is looking to get me a birthday present so I'll let her get me one :Stoned: who knows, maybe you will use it one day.
No worries, mate. Just trying to save you some money. I have no need for it.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Over the years ive tried many vapes and until recently my two favourites have always been the extreme q for around the house and the iolite for portability.
Had both vapes for years and they’ve been brilliant, the iolite broke after a few years use so ended up buying another one. The q has never let me down. I’d recommend either of them for a reasonably priced vape
Using a+b plenty and crafty nowadays
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Return to “Cannabis Concentrates, Edibles, Extracts & Paraphernalia”