Dry herb vapes

How do you toke yours!?
Grumpy Toad
Known User

Re: Dry herb vapes

Post by Grumpy Toad »

I had the unit for a week and I am on the fence with it.

First, cannabis tastes totally different vaped or smoked. I notice if I vaped then smoked a joint shortly afterward, the joint tasted bad. However, when I fired up a doob for my first smoke of the day the good flavor was back.

Second, I find the vape to be kinda like a pipe. More fiddling around and less consuming. I find myself filling the vape pen two or 3 times per session. I hate having to clean and maintain pipes, bongs etc and this is kind of in that category.

The one big positive is that after using it almost exclusively for the last 5 - 6 days I have less congestion. Mostly noticeable in the mornings.

All things considered I think it will be back to joints and occasional use of the vape pen. I was happy to be able to try this out for not too much money.

Peace,

T
These users thanked the author Grumpy Toad for the post:
Wrh (Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:33 pm)
Birthplace: Earth
Race: Human
Politics: Freedom
Religion: Love

Wabi-Sabi Garden

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

Grumpy Toad wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:04 pm
I had the unit for a week and I am on the fence with it.

First, cannabis tastes totally different vaped or smoked. I notice if I vaped then smoked a joint shortly afterward, the joint tasted bad. However, when I fired up a doob for my first smoke of the day the good flavor was back.

Second, I find the vape to be kinda like a pipe. More fiddling around and less consuming. I find myself filling the vape pen two or 3 times per session. I hate having to clean and maintain pipes, bongs etc and this is kind of in that category.

The one big positive is that after using it almost exclusively for the last 5 - 6 days I have less congestion. Mostly noticeable in the mornings.

All things considered I think it will be back to joints and occasional use of the vape pen. I was happy to be able to try this out for not too much money.

Peace,

T
We bought the arrizer eq desk top first, and I agree with you about the vape pen it doesn't hold enough bud so it's a pain keep filling it, if I'd bought the xmax first I don't think I would have stayed with vaping but because the eq holds loads more and is a much better product taste wise we stuck with it and I'm glad we did. We also have bought air max's too and again there's no real cleaning and also better taste too I still use my xmax but it's not as good as either of our arrizer vapes. Each to there own and as you said you didn't spend much money.
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post:
Grumpy Toad (Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:45 pm)

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

Ordered this 36 hrs ago and its arrived already it's called the big baller from vape fiend I'm looking forward to trying it later
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post (total 4):
Herbalist (Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:31 pm) • Greenfingers (Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:31 am) • HRH (Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:54 am) • wutang (Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:24 am)

Wrh
Known User

Post by Wrh »

The big baller is great I've used it for the last couple of days and I highly recommend it I'm mainly using our x max Pro with it and they are both working brilliantly
These users thanked the author Wrh for the post (total 2):
HRH (Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:53 am) • wutang (Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:25 am)

Return to “Toking Paraphernalia”