Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Switching to organic growing

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
The Irishman
Known User

Switching to organic growing

Post by The Irishman »

Hey troops hope you are all doing well and hopefully some of you may remember me. I have been growing using coco as my medium and canna nutrients. However after much reading and watching videos I have decided to make the change to organic growing. Mainly for a couple of reasons. Having to just add water sounds unreal from watering everyday twice a day for years lol also I have recently smoked organic weed and to me I prefer the taste and everything about it. And getting on in the years I would like to smoke cleaner weed and also use it more for medical reasons.

What I am on here for is to ask any information that may be useful to me in helping me grow nice weed from the get go.

I was looking at gaia Green products there but think they will be quite hard to gey my hands on regularly.

Is there any products you would recommend. Honestly I'm starting again as a complete newbie and would appreciate as much guidance or help there is lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author The Irishman for the post:
GMO (Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Switching to organic growing

Post by GMO »

Start a worm bin dude

Its the first and biggest step towards having incredible home made compost as well as a great addition to any soil situation

Worm casting FTW
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 3):
ohlordyeah_420 (Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:40 pm) • The Irishman (Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:48 pm) • Josh (Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:00 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

I swear you couldn't have swapped to organic at a more perfect time haha

Tons of organic questions being answered these last few weeks
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
GMO (Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:29 pm) • The Irishman (Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:48 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

GHO

Post by GHO »

WeedJunkie wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:11 pm
Hey troops hope you are all doing well and hopefully some of you may remember me. I have been growing using coco as my medium and canna nutrients. However after much reading and watching videos I have decided to make the change to organic growing. Mainly for a couple of reasons. Having to just add water sounds unreal from watering everyday twice a day for years lol also I have recently smoked organic weed and to me I prefer the taste and everything about it. And getting on in the years I would like to smoke cleaner weed and also use it more for medical reasons.

What I am on here for is to ask any information that may be useful to me in helping me grow nice weed from the get go.

I was looking at gaia Green products there but think they will be quite hard to gey my hands on regularly.

Is there any products you would recommend. Honestly I'm starting again as a complete newbie and would appreciate as much guidance or help there is lol

What part of the world are you in mate?
These users thanked the author GHO for the post:
The Irishman (Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:48 pm)

The Irishman
Known User

Post by The Irishman »

GMO wrote:Start a worm bin dude

Its the first and biggest step towards having incredible home made compost as well as a great addition to any soil situation

Worm casting FTW
I have so much information to try and research and absorb, literally don't even know where to start lol the guy I've been watching on you tube mixes the gaia Green 4-4-4 with coco which he says is very similar to canna professional plus and plants them up and uses nothing but water, then think he top feeds the gaia bloom when flip time. Buy its still all very vague when watching him. He phs the water between 6 and 6.5 when feeding

The Irishman
Known User

Post by The Irishman »

camkush wrote:I swear you couldn't have swapped to organic at a more perfect time haha

Tons of organic questions being answered these last few weeks
Lol I know mate just seen a few of the post asking the same as me

camkush (Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:10 pm)

The Irishman
Known User

Post by The Irishman »

GHO wrote:
WeedJunkie wrote:

I'm in ireland mate

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Sounds like cannacunuk

honestly dude. there are a million and one ways to approach this. I personally wanted to get away from the branding which in turn leads to cheaper options as things arent marketed towards ganja growers. take a look at GHO living soil mix. its a great place to start with living soil
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
The Irishman (Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:20 pm)

GHO

Post by GHO »

WeedJunkie wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:52 pm
GHO wrote:
WeedJunkie wrote:

I'm in ireland mate

Well mate, if you head to my site I've got everything you'll need for organic living soil setups. There's recipes soil kits amendments and plenty of info. Anything you need hit me up www.greenhandorganic.com
These users thanked the author GHO for the post (total 2):
The Irishman (Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:21 pm) • GMO (Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:37 pm)

The Irishman
Known User

Post by The Irishman »

GMO wrote:Sounds like cannacunuk

honestly dude. there are a million and one ways to approach this. I personally wanted to get away from the branding which in turn leads to cheaper options as things arent marketed towards ganja growers. take a look at GHO living soil mix. its a great place to start with living soil
That exactly the man lol I def will mate cheers

GMO (Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:27 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”