Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Hempy Bucket Experiment

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Re: Hempy Bucket Experiment

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

camkush wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:16 am
I had to google the toyota truck.. i like it alot. Different body than our Toyota tacoma but still stylish
Cheers bro, yeah over here in the 90s all the farmers were rocking the Toyota hilux utues,......always with a dog in the back usually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yj1gff ... ryCrumpFan

They still hold their value over here because they take a lot to kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7C ... el=TopGear
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post:
camkush (Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:22 pm)
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

Post by Guest »

All this sub watering method n buckets is getting me excited to give this a try.

Do you get quicker growth? Also wouldn't stagnant water at thge bottom go anearobic potentially? How do you know how much to water?

Nice plant too by the way :oik!: :bye:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Cave Hill Cole (Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:12 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:58 am
All this sub watering method n buckets is getting me excited to give this a try.

Do you get quicker growth? Also wouldn't stagnant water at thge bottom go anearobic potentially? How do you know how much to water?

Nice plant too by the way :oik!: :bye:
You get steady healthy growth. But not necessarily a speed of growth increase. The roots populate the reservoir and consume the water before it has the ability to go anaerobic. I watered approx 2.5l a day or every second day. I would also added a microbe brew once a week (but that's not necessary). You could also flush with straight water once a week if your being extra vigilant. :puff puff:
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post:
Guest (Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:12 am)

Post by Guest »

Thanks @Cave Hill Cole

I am going to keep all this in mind for future reference :oik!: :bye:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Cave Hill Cole (Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:14 am)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”