Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Help me pick 2 strains

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: Help me pick 2 strains

Post by Josh »

bigbadbillybob wrote:if you are wanting to avoid hermies, go with some in bred lines. (IBL) or some strain which has been bred properly to say F5, or a reliable strain which has been around for a while
paradise seeds do a few.
nirvanas aurora indica or sweet seeds blackjack, would be another good bet for back pain or nerve pain. it knocks you out.
You are right to an extent on using regs to reduce the chance of hermies, but if the regs have been bred from unstable lines, they too will be prone to herm as much as feminised strains, as they will carry the genetic trait.
Thanks for taking the time to write that out really appreciate it

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Has anyone tried blueberry f5 from dj short? Thinking of pulling the trigger on that and agent orange, not sure which breeder to go with on that one though. Looking for regular seeds still

I want to collect pollen from the healthiest males I get

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

josh bach happy new year first off. :oik!: ive tried several orange flavoured dopes,i remember back good god alive years ago FACE !! god rest his soul gave me that agent orange cutting that was highly in demand by growers for a field !! sadly i grew it + it tasted to rank for my pallet......then about 10 years later FACE !!! god rest his soul gave me a cutting called jaffa cake cookies......now that bugger was much more denser buddage than that A.O :idn: but yet again it wernt for my pallet........i like the more filthy tasting skunks myself but its horses for courses bach :oik!: that jaffa cake cookie was a dam good smoke......at the same time FACE gave me the captains cake cutting which my butty still has thats nice to. :oik!: good luck with your choices. :Stoned:

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

captain beefheart wrote:josh bach happy new year first off. :oik!: ive tried several orange flavoured dopes,i remember back good god alive years ago FACE !! god rest his soul gave me that agent orange cutting that was highly in demand by growers for a field !! sadly i grew it + it tasted to rank for my pallet......then about 10 years later FACE !!! god rest his soul gave me a cutting called jaffa cake cookies......now that bugger was much more denser buddage than that A.O :idn: but yet again it wernt for my pallet........i like the more filthy tasting skunks myself but its horses for courses bach :oik!: that jaffa cake cookie was a dam good smoke......at the same time FACE gave me the captains cake cutting which my butty still has thats nice to. :oik!: good luck with your choices. :Stoned:
Good to hear from you cap man I wish I could get clones like that

Tough to make a choice takes 4 months to grow these fuckers, I want a keeper strain for once

I like everything except the holy grail kush I grew once if all kush tastes like that then it's not for me

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Marcus wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:04 pm
Has anyone tried blueberry f5 from dj short? Thinking of pulling the trigger on that and agent orange, not sure which breeder to go with on that one though. Looking for regular seeds still

I want to collect pollen from the healthiest males I get

Hi Josh,

I think that Dutch Passion's blueberry lines are from DJShort cuts, and they do regs too... but I'm sure someone will know for certain. Maybe fire Tony at DP an email, very helpful folks there. :oik!:

I know a few people have said that DJs Blueberry can be stressed real easy and don;t like too much grub, but might just be people talking bollocks on the internet. :idn:

Is it legal for you to get seeds sent over the pond in your state?
Hey Marcus! That's funny, I read the same thing about the blueberry being stressed easy, but I was thinking of going with the blueberry f5. It was made by dj's son in 2014 I believe
Unfortunately I can't order direct from dutch passion, I'd have to go through a seed bank like always and hope they give me the right ones

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Watsup growroom?!

Decided to just order 6 big bud regular from homegrown fantaseeds
From the grow diaries I've found it looks to be very short wit minimal stretch, perfect for the sea of green I have planned
Fast finisher too, 8-9 weeks
Lineage is skunk and Afghan I believe

Plus I'd love to collect some male pollen and possibly cross a low yielding strain with this one. ImageImage

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Get some dank kush strains grown out Josh they`re knockout and buds are solid as rocks unlike the 2 you picked at page top. Look for Fire OG or anything with that in mix and i also here Rollex OG too is the one, oh and we mustn`t forget bubba kush it`s the pre-98 one to look for.

BB#3 i recentyly grew and buds were as airy as the agent orange i once grew, both were ok smokes but certainly not knockout smokes like lots of the kush strains are .

Some good haze strains i don`t think you can beat Dutch Passions > Outlaw (Amnesia Haze) proper solid and big massive buds unlike lots of the other hazes you can grow out. Another one is Barneys Farm > Liberty Haze which grows massive buds that are pretty much solid for a hasze strain too. Ive been dying to try out Dark Ghost Train Haze too
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Cannabis Growing”