Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rate my frost

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
craigdayrgv
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rate my frost

Post by craigdayrgv »

Rate my frost on this bubbas gift ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Rate my frost

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Very nice, mate. I can almost smell it from here.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

starting very well mate

have you got a diary started? whats the medium and feed?
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

craigdayrgv

Post by craigdayrgv »

GMO wrote:starting very well mate

Hello no not got a diary .. i have soooo many pics tho and wish I did.. I ain't that long found this place..
I'm growing in coco perlite that I mixed.
Canna A and B
Canna pk 13/14
Canna boost
Mollasus
Maxi crop but stopped that now.. should I have carried on?
250w 3000k 660nm kingbrite led
26w uvb bulb that I just started using today . Will be running that for around 7hrs when lights are on. Feeding every other day in a 12ltr fabric pot.
1 plant topped 3 times mainlined and scrogged .. reading that i feel im doing ok for 1st plant lol.... I'm on learning from people that know what they are doing.. hard to find people that grow and want to talk about it ..

craigdayrgv

Post by craigdayrgv »

craigdayrgv wrote:
GMO wrote:starting very well mate

Hello no not got a diary .. i have soooo many pics tho and wish I did.. I ain't that long found this place..
I'm growing in coco perlite that I mixed.
Canna A and B
Canna pk 13/14
Canna boost
Mollasus
Maxi crop but stopped that now.. should I have carried on?
250w 3000k 660nm kingbrite led
26w uvb bulb that I just started using today . Will be running that for around 7hrs when lights are on. Feeding every other day in a 12ltr fabric pot.
1 plant topped 3 times mainlined and scrogged .. reading that i feel im doing ok for 1st plant lol.... I'm on learning from people that know what they are doing.. hard to find people that grow and want to talk about it ..

This is a pic now from my camera in ma room lol Image

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Your deffo in the right place to talk about it buddy

And I'd say even now its 100% worth making a diary and documenting everything from ml of each feed to light height when ya change it or remember and high and low temps; just everything ya can think of. Every bit of info will help you when you look back and if any major issues arise it helps work out what went wrong

All sounds okay to me in regards to feed depending on ml per litre. Maxi iirc is a general purpose feed so not really needed along side canna coco A+B and you wont need to feed molasses at this stage in coco. But they are looking a tad heavy ferted

I'd say make a diary and document it for yourself aswell as getting any help along the way bud

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Absolutely stunning.

craigdayrgv

Post by craigdayrgv »

GMO wrote:Your deffo in the right place to talk about it buddy

And I'd say even now its 100% worth making a diary and documenting everything from ml of each feed to light height when ya change it or remember and high and low temps; just everything ya can think of. Every bit of info will help you when you look back and if any major issues arise it helps work out what went wrong

All sounds okay to me in regards to feed depending on ml per litre. Maxi iirc is a general purpose feed so not really needed along side canna coco A+B and you wont need to feed molasses at this stage in coco. But they are looking a tad heavy ferted

I'd say make a diary and document it for yourself aswell as getting any help along the way bud

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle
Yeah I'm going to have a sit down tomorrow and write down a few things, have a look at making a diary. I did think I fed her a tad too much but I fed tonight and did ease off with what I normally give her. Not got no burnt tips tho and keeping ppm around 1300 or bellow .. that's probley at the high end no doubt.. like I said 1st plant and learnt so much.. I started her in a cupboard with a £15 700w light lol...of flea bay and I drop her and didn't have no proper feed.. didn't get my 250w qb till like when I flipped her. She was under a maxsisun light before ... I have been on a journey with this but I know when I pop my new seeds I'm starting with a good room.. fans filters lights n all the other bits n bobs..so should be good.. thanks

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I have created your personal album. Its accessible through your profile. I see you use tapatalk. The forum works great on mobile and should tapatalk ever go down all your images will be lost. I always recommend members use the forum itself and use the gallery. You can create sub albums to the your user control panel, share your images elsewhere with the links provided under each image in the gallery.

There are also many features that are not available on tapatalk that are available on the forum itself. Arcade, chat box, poker room and much more.

craigdayrgv

Post by craigdayrgv »

Keeno wrote:I have created your personal album. Its accessible through your profile. I see you use tapatalk. The forum works great on mobile and should tapatalk ever go down all your images will be lost. I always recommend members use the forum itself and use the gallery. You can create sub albums to the your user control panel, share your images elsewhere with the links provided under each image in the gallery.

There are also many features that are not available on tapatalk that are available on the forum itself. Arcade, chat box, poker room and much more.
Wow sounds great . Just what I'm looking at getting into.. thanks a load.. have you got vids on YouTube? I was just watching a couple that I'm subbed too .. no speaking in them and just of buds.. loads buds lol..

Return to “Cannabis Growing”