Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Growing in poop and other stuff

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Primeminister420
Has thanked: 0

Growing in poop and other stuff

Post by Primeminister420 »

Good evening fellow growers,

Well where can i start with this post..........
For the last while I have grown all of my plants (100+) in my basement in promix HP in tents with COB LEDs and advanced nutrients fertilizers. Never really thought about organic growing because of my "if it ain't broke, dont f**k around with it" mentality.
Anyways was doing a shitload of research into organic soil, pros cons etc.
I found subcools recipe for his super soil, tweaked it a little bit and I am so far very impressed. Zero smell from the soil but the plants are greener, more lush, and bigger growth, it's crazy.
my current H-bomb grow is pictured, it's a creation of my own doing through cross breeding 3 strains together. In the first and 2nd picture.

I wont be going back to semi-hydro again, instead I made a massive 2 tonne batch for my veg garden outside, blueberry (2nd pic) and sweet tooth (3rd pic) growing in amongst the tomatoes and carrots. The blueberry was not doing well at all but now after 3 weeks its green as f**k and growing fast. Just a pain in the arse with all the weeding.
Anyways here they are, first two are before and after and the third is the Bb in the garden.
Anyways, thanks for stopping by.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Growing in poop and other stuff

Post by Bulls »

Shit hot man. Keep us posted :Stoned:

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Growing in poop and other stuff

Post by GMO »

Sign me up for this one buddy

love to see happy plants out in the natural light!

good luck all round
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Cannabis Growing”