Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Flower Boosters and their impact on cannabis

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Bulls
Coco Grower

Flower Boosters and their impact on cannabis

Post by Bulls »

Hello guys. I can see it's an interesting subject as of lately to a few people who're using different flowering boosters. Obviously they are beeing used to help us get the most of our cannabis plants BUT as we also know overdosing with them might cause early maturing of the flowers. Do you think that it could possible reduce flowering time?

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Flower Boosters and their impact on cannabis

Post by Nanook »

Im not sure bulls, I asked the same in my thread mate.
I guess I will find out soon :) VERY interested in other peoples results tho as a couple weeks shaved off = a couple weeks less leccy :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Yes i believe you can mature plants to quickly from over feeding. The plants are normally smaller and the fruits. I am sure this has been proven many times. Also i have noticed when using PK 13/14 as i am sure a lot of you have,when using early on if pushing it to much the pistols on the buds start to mature faster(start retracting and turning orange). A trick i learned of BG is to when it starts to happen is to just feed water and rhizo in coco few days or so and they start to push out white again. I have also noticed since using Overdrive after dropping the pk and adding the overdrive it has a similar affect late on in the flowering phase.

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Some of you might have seen this image before. Take note that lower EC plant growth is better than than the highest.

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Bulls wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:45 pm
Hello guys. I can see it's an interesting subject as of lately to a few people who're using different flowering boosters. Obviously they are beeing used to help us get the most of our cannabis plants BUT as we also know overdosing with them might cause early maturing of the flowers. Do you think that it could possible reduce flowering time?
overdosing wont bring your flowers on any quicker @ all ( fact ) if ewe feed ya dope plant to much of anything at the inappropriate time ya gonna stall the blooms + basically wats produced swell and the flowers stall !!!!! ,its a case of read the plant not the bottle imho........ its all about the BASS !!! :lol:

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

kbag wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:27 pm
Some of you might have seen this image before. Take note that lower EC plant growth is better than than the highest.

Very interesting KB, What medium are they in though is this just coco specific ???
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

captain beefheart wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:40 pm
Bulls wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:45 pm
overdosing wont bring your flowers on any quicker @ all ( fact ) if ewe feed ya dope plant to much of anything at the inappropriate time ya gonna stall the blooms + basically wats produced swell and the flowers stall !!!!! ,its a case of read the plant not the bottle imho........ its all about the BASS !!! :lol:
Im not sure on this capt, I think it depends what your dosing them with. What bulls means I think is turning the hairs orange before they should be.
Have a peak in my diary at mine atm and the effect a PGR is having :)

Thrasherdude
Respected Member

Post by Thrasherdude »

Last edited by Bulls on Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Video Link

Return to “Cannabis Growing”