Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Looking for DIY organic methods/recipes for pyrethrum (pyganic), enzymes with no npk

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Sillytrippyhippy
Has thanked: 0

Looking for DIY organic methods/recipes for pyrethrum (pyganic), enzymes with no npk

Post by Sillytrippyhippy »

How can I make my own ortho silicic acid/mono sicilic acid into a liquid or water soulable solution?
I've been using horse tail ferment but its not around year round can I do something with agisil to activate it?

How do make my own Jasmonic acid into a liquid or water soulable solution?
I was told premature berries OR bamboo and make a FPJ OR FFJ but I can't find anything on Google to support this...

Will Culturing plant growth hormones to assist with growth be beneficial & effective such as Seed Sprout Tea (SST)? FPE OR FPJ?

Any DIY at home Pyganic or Pyrethrin solution?

Im wondering if I can just get a ton of mums and ferment but there's little to no information on how to make the extract or solution yourself.

And finally

A DIY version of SLF 100 or similar that will help break down organic matter at a faster rate? (Faster than LAB'S).

Will garbage enzyme breakdown organic matter and make it bioavailable to the plant faster than labs?
These users thanked the author Sillytrippyhippy for the post:
Keeno (Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:37 am)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Looking for DIY organic methods/recipes for pyrethrum (pyganic), enzymes with no npk

Post by Keeno »

Sillytrippyhippy wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:35 am
How can I make my own ortho silicic acid/mono sicilic acid into a liquid or water soulable solution?
I've been using horse tail ferment but its not around year round can I do something with agisil to activate it?

I was told premature berries OR bamboo and make a FPJ OR FFJ but I can't find anything on Google to support this...

Will Culturing plant growth hormones to assist with growth be beneficial & effective such as Seed Sprout Tea (SST)? FPE OR FPJ?

Im wondering if I can just get a ton of mums and ferment but there's little to no information on how to make the extract or solution yourself.

And finally

A DIY version of SLF 100 or similar that will help break down organic matter at a faster rate? (Faster than LAB'S).

Will garbage enzyme breakdown organic matter and make it bioavailable to the plant faster than labs?
Welcome to Growroom420. I'm not a organic grower so this is out of my comfort zone to answer. We do have many organic growers though, so I'm sure someone will be able to help you with your question. @GHO is a forum sponsor and deals with organic amendments and soils. He may be worth speaking to.

I hope you enjoy the forum. If you need any help getting around the place let us know. Make yourself at home.

Sillytrippyhippy

Re: Looking for DIY organic methods/recipes for pyrethrum (pyganic), enzymes with no npk

Keeno wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:41 am
Sillytrippyhippy wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:35 am

And finally

Welcome to Growroom420. I'm not a organic grower so this is out of my comfort zone to answer. We do have many organic growers though, so I'm sure someone will be able to help you with your question. @GHO is a forum sponsor and deals with organic amendments and soils. He may be worth speaking to.

I hope you enjoy the forum. If you need any help getting around the place let us know. Make yourself at home.
Awesome thank you for the information!
These users thanked the author Sillytrippyhippy for the post:
Keeno (Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:54 am)

novice4oil

Post by novice4oil »

Interested in adding biological plant stimulants and nutrients, but never made it beyond Stingy Nettle and Comphrey. What is SLF 100?

Sillytrippyhippy

novice4oil wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:38 am
Interested in adding biological plant stimulants and nutrients, but never made it beyond Stingy Nettle and Comphrey. What is SLF 100?
SLF-100 is an enzyme solution that helps break down organic matter faster. Similar to hygrozyme, Cannazym, Bio-cozyme.

I have some experience in knf farming techniques and alternative organic growing techniques if you have any specific questions feel free to ask if I can answer I will😃
Last edited by Sillytrippyhippy on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

GHO

Post by GHO »

Sillytrippyhippy wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:44 am
novice4oil wrote:
SLF-100 is an enzyme solution that helps break down organic matter faster. Similar to hygrozyme, Cannazym, Bio-cozyme.

I have some experience in knf farming techniques and alternative organic growing techniques if you have any specific questions feel free to ask if I can answer I will😃
Why not just use malted barley powder, get it wet and it's fully soluble and it's full of hydrolytic enzymes

Sillytrippyhippy

GHO wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:16 am
Sillytrippyhippy wrote:
novice4oil wrote:

Why not just use malted barley powder, get it wet and it's fully soluble and it's full of hydrolytic enzymes
I've done a side-by-side using Diastatic Barley Malt Powder but it didn't seem to live up to slf or hygrozyme.

I was told to message you about my questions 🤣.

Do you have any suggestions on making a concentrated solution of mono-silicic acid?

Do you have any experience with introducing growth hormones as a foliar or soil drench? Was it beneficial?

I would love to know how to make a DIY version of pyganic 5.0 any advice on how to🥺🤔

Sillytrippyhippy

GHO wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:16 am
Sillytrippyhippy wrote:
novice4oil wrote:

I used this (link below) for my test but I have also read you can't pregrind for the barley is that correct? I didn't understand why you can't pregrind so I just got the flour lol.

GHO

Post by GHO »

I have another microbial product in development currently that contains several Trichoderma that emit differing cellulose degrading enzymes along with parasitizing pathogenic fungi, that may well be of use to you.
I don't think silicon solutions are worth the effort personally, I tried out marestail etc and the work to produce it far outweighed the results. Better imho to let the microbes work to make it for you. To concentrate a liquid you'd reduce it but I've no idea how heat would affect it.
If you're using seaweed/aloe/alfalfa/castings etc you're already using growth hormones. I can get triacontanol etc but I don't see the need to go that far. Plus it doesn't keep at temps below 5⁰C.
Barley does perform better when it's freshly ground imho, I'm not sure if once cracked the moisture content raises and the enzymes get stuck in like barley cannibalism but when I have time I'll read up and let you know what I find.

novice4oil

Post by novice4oil »

So no cheap/DIY alternative to SiliforceTM?

Return to “Cannabis Growing”