Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

How not to SCROG

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
Wizard
Respected Member

Re: How not to SCROG

Post by Wizard »

Looking nice in there ,,, different plant size is always a battle doing multiple strains but worth the trouble for a few flavours IMO , watching this now as you gonna have some nice kolas on the tall girl
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post:
Benjic93 (Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:30 am)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Wizard wrote:Looking nice in there ,,, different plant size is always a battle doing multiple strains but worth the trouble for a few flavours IMO , watching this now as you gonna have some nice kolas on the tall girl
Glad to have you on board @Wizard thsnkyou .. 1st time growing more then one clone at a time so, pretty cool seeing how consistent they grow. Decided to grow a different strain from seed. Gave her all the same treatment and training but she's just stole show. Definitely worth the trouble.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Definitely "how not to scrog" yes, but your grow sure looks a real cracker from here. Good stuff :)
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Benjic93 (Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:53 pm) • Zipp (Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:35 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

2-Scoops wrote:Definitely "how not to scrog" yes but grow sure looks a cracker from here. Good stuff :)
Shit just got wild man. Had the 3 clones under control then the plant from seed just stretched like mad was out my depth.

These users thanked the author Benjic93 for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:55 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I've started using this exact technique in recent grows. A real low net, flateen the plants and fill the net then flip. This let's them go mental but from a low point with a lot of tops. I call it reverse scrogging 😂. It let's be still see the plants flowering structure while giving be a full space.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
Benjic93 (Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:07 pm) • Stickylemonz (Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:06 pm)

Benjic93

Post by Benjic93 »

Keeno wrote:I've started using this exact technique in recent grows. A real low net, flateen the plants and fill the net then flip. This let's them go mental but from a low point with a lot of tops. I call it reverse scrogging . It let's be still see the plants flowering structure while giving be a full space.
Exactly what I was going for

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Keeno wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:00 pm
I've started using this exact technique in recent grows. A real low net, flateen the plants and fill the net then flip. This let's them go mental but from a low point with a lot of tops. I call it reverse scrogging 😂. It let's be still see the plants flowering structure while giving be a full space.
When i used to grow much bigger plants i netted plants at flip time and added another 10 - 12 inches above, then 3 weeks in i just removed everything below lowest net, worked a treat for monster 1lb+ plants mukka did that, it was only way i grew for about ten years till it came on top and i was robbed, man that was like a spaghetti western that night was, we live and never learn though hey... :lol:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
Benjic93 (Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:54 pm) • Keeno (Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:35 am) • Stickylemonz (Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:07 pm)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Absolutely stunning bud! Love the structure
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Benjic93 (Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:08 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:29 pm
Keeno wrote:
When i used to grow much bigger plants i netted plants at flip time and added another 10 - 12 inches above, then 3 weeks in i just removed everything below lowest net, worked a treat for monster 1lb+ plants mukka did that, it was only way i grew for about ten years till it came on top and i was robbed, man that was like a spaghetti western that night was, we live and never learn though hey... :lol:
I bet you were. Bothers me more getting robbed than nicked these days. Dirty thieving feckers should be put down.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Keeno wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:37 am
2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:29 pm
Keeno wrote:
I bet you were. Bothers me more getting robbed than nicked these days. Dirty thieving feckers should be put down.
100% Same here mate, cops in UK are big pussycats its the robbing bastards that im more concerned and weary of, that said im better prepped and more secure nowadays. Plus i only grow small her nowadays, not that it bothrers a robber cus if they sniff it and wanna rob ya round these parts. 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Keeno (Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:18 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”