Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Mycorrhizae and Plants Make Great Allies

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
aridynomyco

Re: Mycorrhizae and Plants Make Great Allies

Post by aridynomyco »

Trex wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:24 pm
I havent tried Dynomyco , I swear the last bag of Xtreme Gardening Myco Wettable Powder was a complete dud ffs , at 70-80$ per 350gr bag im going to switch to a different brand entirely !

Any Canadian vendors ?
@Trex We are available in numerous outlets in Canada at a competitive price.

Check out this link to find a distributor near you https://www.dynomyco.com/buy.

Feel free to reach out, I'm around here.

Happy Growing ✌🏽🧨🧨
These users thanked the author aridynomyco for the post (total 3):
Mrs Beefheart (Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:42 pm) • Trex (Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:48 pm) • Guest (Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:53 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

aridynomyco wrote:
Trex wrote:
I havent tried Dynomyco , I swear the last bag of Xtreme Gardening Myco Wettable Powder was a complete dud ffs , at 70-80$ per 350gr bag im going to switch to a different brand entirely !

Any Canadian vendors ?
[mention]Trex[/mention] We are available in numerous outlets in Canada at a competitive price.

Check out this link to find a distributor near you https://www.dynomyco.com/buy.

Happy Growing
Hi and welcome along to the growroom, Dynomyco are one of our fantastic sponsors
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post:
aridynomyco (Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:04 pm)

Trex

Post by Trex »

aridynomyco wrote:
Trex wrote:

Any Canadian vendors ?
[mention]Trex[/mention] We are available in numerous outlets in Canada at a competitive price.

Happy Growing
yes , i found some on amazon and now i got my local shop to stock it . Works pretty good

Trexxxies Grapefruit Banner Pheno Finder project
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

aridynomyco

Post by aridynomyco »

Trex wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:49 pm
aridynomyco wrote:
Trex wrote:

Any Canadian vendors ?
@Trex We are available in numerous outlets in Canada at a competitive price.

Happy Growing
yes , i found some on amazon and now i got my local shop to stock it . Works pretty good

Trexxxies Grapefruit Banner Pheno Finder project
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
That's great to hear!

Looking forward to seeing good results 🧨🧨

Cam420

Post by Cam420 »

aridynomyco wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:31 pm
Cam420 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm
Mycorrhizal fungi is one of my favourite things to use when growing, increases nutrient and water uptake - does great things for your plants, last grow I used only mycorrhizal fungi and the results were insane I yielded 5oz off an auto that was supposed to take 2 months but stretched to 5
@Cam420 Couldn't agree more, mycorrhizal fungi are truly remarkable. Nature's underground connection network and they do wonders for your plant and most importantly it's roots! Have you ever tried DYNOMYCO? 🧨 We have a concentration rate of 900 propagules/g of two species of endomycorrhizal fungi that have been scientifically proven to benefit cannabis plants. The results we have seen are outstanding!

Feel free to reach out 🧨✌🏽
Sorry for late reply, but no I’ve not tried DYNOMYCO, I’ve been using Empathy Root Grow - where would I be able to find some?
These users thanked the author Cam420 for the post:
aridynomyco (Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:48 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

In undisturbed soils, mycorrhizal fungi are a major component of the soil's natural microflora, but their presence is not guaranteed in all soils when transplanting new plants in a garden bed or in newly landscaped area. Sometimes, nature needs a little help.
Took the quote from the original post. Are they talking shit or what ? I`m not having it myself that mycorrhiza isn`t in abundance in disturbed or landscaped garden soils outdoors and even if its not their in abundance it soon will be if your planting out loads of plants were talking 1000`s of of different species not 4 or 5 you get from a bloody packet and that`s if they work at all from a bloody packet that you don`t know how it has been treated before you get your hands on it to start with They`re talking total bollox they are in that statement. Prolly someone wrote that who has their own product to sell on. I`m calling shenanigan's on that one.

Another point about mycorrhiza when you think its not worked and such like, lets say i see some "rootgrow" mycorr on shelf down Wilko`s in Summer, well its prolly been sat on that shelf since Spring and is basically well fucked up sat in heat or sat in window or anywhere heat or Sun is blazing down on it in your local grow nursery. I swear check out Wilko`s its on shelf or in window sat in red hot heat and usually same at grow nurseries, they`re fucking clueless man, it`s a none starter from word go if your using fungi sprinkles that`s been treated like that and believe it they are.

Here`s a good read https://www.gardenmyths.com/mycorrhizae ... -products/

Whilst on about it... well is it really called for when growing in pots or water/hydro unless your a total organic growing type person their really is no point of it imho cus your giving and catering for all plants needs yourself by giving enough ferts and water. In fact I'm calling shenanigans on fungi sprinkles full stop one way or another or for one reason or another. That`s if your not jiggling it up growing organically then theirs a case for using it i suppose. 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:05 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

2-Scoops wrote:
In undisturbed soils, mycorrhizal fungi are a major component of the soil's natural microflora, but their presence is not guaranteed in all soils when transplanting new plants in a garden bed or in newly landscaped area. Sometimes, nature needs a little help.
Took the quote from the original post. Are they talking shit or what ? I`m not having it myself that mycorrhiza isn`t in abundance in disturbed or landscaped garden soils outdoors and even if its not their in abundance it soon will be if your planting out loads of plants were talking 1000`s of of different species not 4 or 5 you get from a bloody packet and that`s if they work at all from a bloody packet that you don`t know how it has been treated before you get your hands on it to start with They`re talking total bollox they are in that statement. Prolly someone wrote that who has their own product to sell on. I`m calling shenanigan's on that one.

Another point about mycorrhiza when you think its not worked and such like, lets say i see some "rootgrow" mycorr on shelf down Wilko`s in Summer, well its prolly been sat on that shelf since Spring and is basically well fucked up sat in heat or sat in window or anywhere heat or Sun is blazing down on it in your local grow nursery. I swear check out Wilko`s its on shelf or in window sat in red hot heat and usually same at grow nurseries, they`re fucking clueless man, it`s a none starter from word go if your using fungi sprinkles that`s been treated like that and believe it they are.

Here`s a good read https://www.gardenmyths.com/mycorrhizae ... -products/

Whilst on about it... well is it really called for when growing in pots or water/hydro unless your a total organic growing type person their really is no point of it imho cus your giving and catering for all plants needs yourself by giving enough ferts and water. In fact I'm calling shenanigans on fungi sprinkles full stop one way or another or for one reason or another. That`s if your not jiggling it up growing organically then theirs a case for using it i suppose. 8-)
There is only one species with data to prove it forms symbiosis with the single crop we focus on. So whilst you might have 1000's it could be that all of them ignore your plant or the 999 do but one wants to be a pathogenic species due to the lack of a single beneficial. Key point in case is how fusarium can be symbiotic or pathogenic but doesnt form mycorrhizae with cannabis as previously mentioned that spots already taken.

There lots of factors here. Even a good symbiotic mycorrhizal fungi can take 9 month to colonize a single plants root system

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:01 pm) • aridynomyco (Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:50 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

And the idea we cater to all plants needs with bottled nutrients is like saying you "could" live on bread and water. But like fuck would you reach your full potential

These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
2-Scoops (Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:49 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

If it takes 9 months to form symbiosis with a plant, why am I sprinkling it in my soil? Wouldn't it save money not bothering with it instead?
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
2-Scoops (Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:49 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

KrazyDave wrote:If it takes 9 months to form symbiosis with a plant, why am I sprinkling it in my soil? Wouldn't it save money not bothering with it instead?
Full colonization and symbiosis are a lil different. The use of trichoderma and mycorrhizal will encourage different types of root growth so full colonization doesnt have to be your aim

These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
KD (Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:39 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:49 am)

Return to “Cannabis Growing”