Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Guerilla growing

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
HaydenR4238

Guerilla growing

Post by HaydenR4238 »

What are peoples top tips on growing outdoors?

So far I have a safe location. Plan to dig holes about 3-5gallon deep and use BioBizz all mix to fill them up.

Growing autos and starting them off inside for about 2 weeks and moving them outdoors straight into my holes.

Will be feeding GHE flora trio as and when they are thirsty by hand watering.

Any recommendations? I’m in the northern hemisphere and aiming to have them outside between May and June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Guerilla growing

Post by 2-Scoops »

Maybe try growing Autos, reason being in your climate if your growing photoperiod beanZ they will be finnishing up October time when mould n shit is gonna be around, auto`s should finish up quicker and you`ll miss that start of mould season with a bit of luck.

You wanna stake them up and sprinkle loadsa slug pellets around your area seems a good idea. I here or read a copper wire type ring thingi-mi-jig laid on soil surrounding the plant deters bugs too, whether or not it does feck knows, maybe start prepping your plot a few weeks in advance. Some perlite in your bio-biozz 70bio-bizz/30 perlite.

If possible stick a cover over them till they`re bigger so sudden rain downpour`s doesn`t mash up the young plants. 8-)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Re: Guerilla growing

Post by JJ »

Fence,,,,the deer here in ohigho eat them
Powdery mildew,,,if finishing late,high humidity in fall can start problems

Return to “Cannabis Growing”