Welcome to the cannabis growing section. Discuss and share knowledge about growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Looking for DIY organic methods/recipes for pyrethrum (pyganic), enzymes with no npk

Knowledge base and discussions for growing cannabis
novice4oil
Has thanked: 0

Re: Looking for DIY organic methods/recipes for pyrethrum (pyganic), enzymes with no npk

Post by novice4oil »

GHO wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:16 am
Sillytrippyhippy wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:44 am
novice4oil wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:38 am
Interested in adding biological plant stimulants and nutrients, but never made it beyond Stingy Nettle and Comphrey. What is SLF 100?
SLF-100 is an enzyme solution that helps break down organic matter faster. Similar to hygrozyme, Cannazym, Bio-cozyme.

I have some experience in knf farming techniques and alternative organic growing techniques if you have any specific questions feel free to ask if I can answer I will😃
Why not just use malted barley powder, get it wet and it's fully soluble and it's full of hydrolytic enzymes
Coot says to have it shredded, not to go as fine that it becomes powder. So powder or coarser grind?

GHO

Re: Looking for DIY organic methods/recipes for pyrethrum (pyganic), enzymes with no npk

Post by GHO »

I'm in between the two. You can go cracked, takes forever to break down. Go fine get a better mix when putting soil together...

Return to “Cannabis Growing”