Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Gony run a soil grow alongside dwc

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
potentcheesydick

Gony run a soil grow alongside dwc

Post by potentcheesydick »

I want to utilize a cupboard I have by installing co2, mylar or PVC and using either a 40L or 25L airpot, but what would I be better using in terms of size as its kind of limited, good thing is the wardrobe was going in the bin so I can make alterations, would making a main line be any use for even canopy?
Gee me dope, Joanna.. :roll:

potentcheesydick

Re: Gony run a soil grow alongside dwc

Image 3ft exactly from top of 40L to bit above pole and 42 inch from 25L to wooden part above pole, I could take the pole out and make more space but is it necessary? Plan on using weak leds as close as possible while using hps for dwc

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I grow 2 plants in 12litre buckets in coco in a floor space 1ft 9inch x 3ft 6inch roughly and i usually get around 10 to 12 oz, i just top them a few times generally unless im faffing about a bit. I also use a wardrobe for my small plants or cuttings then when i chop one the others have been vegged up and only need a few weeks before flipping again, so i can do 4 crops a year or 5 at a push with a few more weeks on that year.

The space and height you have in that drobe look ideal for a smasll scrog. :)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
potentcheesydick (Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:47 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

potentcheesydick

Do u think id get away with using 40L straight from seed and be able to scrog? Why scrog over main line would u say mate?

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”