Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Trouble keeping pH up in flower

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
darrenking241
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trouble keeping pH up in flower

Post by darrenking241 »

Nanook of the north wrote:can you take some with the lights off and camera/phone flash? few odd looking leaves there but might just be the HPS. ive never used that hydroguard but appears to be for what I was saying, odd it can adjust PH tho
These any good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

ooooo they are very very dark mate, back off the nutes and flush ASAP in my opinion. Whats your EC at???
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

darrenking241 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:04 am
Just as the title says, I’m having trouble keeping my pH up, it’s going as low as 5.3 atm, Anyone think that I could set it at 6.2 now and let it take itself down to a reasonable pH over the course of the week or should I use pH up/silicate product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe its the benefical goodies in the hydroguard causing it. Bacillus ammyloiquef in your hydroguard is what`s known as an acidophilus so prefer ph ranges below 5.5 in the more acidic range, basically if your got a shit load of goodies in your rezz they will act as a natural buffer till they get to ph they are happy at and can thrive in. I can`t see why setting ph at 6.2 would hurt a thing personally speaking if my ph is between 5.5 and 6.2 i don`t faff around with it, i leave it were it lands, but yes setting at 6.2 shouldn`t be a worry in so doing letting it work it`s way down till you reset. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”