Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Are these nanners?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: Are these nanners?

Post by Marcus »

Greenfingers wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:50 pm
Marcus wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:45 pm
Edit - https://www.e-reading-lib.com/bookreade ... -style.pdf

Chapter 10 page 71. @2-Scoops
This looks to be a good read, Cheers
There is a library of canna books that have been copied somewhere.

@GMO may have a link???
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
biosynthetic (Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Here's the one Missy posted @Greenfingers

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15251

But there's a google drive full of canna related sciencey books out there.

I'm pretty sure Mo knows the linky.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:32 pm) • Greenfingers (Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 pm) • biosynthetic (Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... irection=a

@Marcus and @Greenfingers this maybe :idn:
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:32 pm) • Greenfingers (Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 pm) • biosynthetic (Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:48 pm
I've never done fems Jimbo, only if something secretly hermies on me and when I run the "regs" I get all chicks!
So when you run seeds from a hermie have they always been cool and no problems with seeds or anything like that ?

Last seed run I did I'm pulling out of bud this last few nights... I open pollinated the CBD Crew Sweet n Sour Widows I had left. 1:1 THC:CBD at about 10% each I think. Really makes me not here kinda weed. I lose time with it. Very floaty.
Nice n simply done then yes ?
Marcus wrote:
Just shout if you want any.
Yes nice thanks for offer, ill shout if needs be, same applies to yourself from my end mate too.
Marcus wrote:
Oh and I'm going to did deeper in them Pine Tar Gush from Tony Green I f2'd... Looks like Tony's f2s are testing real high for THCV and CBD according to him and his pal who crossed it originally.
But see, them are from GG lines which was bagseed from a hermie... so 99% should also hermie according to the internet... huh???
Yup indeed, but if you`ve grown them out you know score, jeez i remember when you wouldn't go near GG typo strains, long time back, we live n learn though hey .
Marcus wrote:
You have anything interesting in your bean tin you are thinking about doing the fem run with?
Yes i was thinking of making the Whitefire og the straight up Boogieman copies from OG Rascal originally and also Boogies own strain the wifi og x grease monkey and just straight up in to S1 fems. It looks simplist way of lot, well if i can say that :lol: but i have enough to do the copies and selfie the reg beans, but ive got them stashed and think id do silver spray route as I've seen it done and im not sure about gibberellins and how to use them rightly. But I think i have a few different regs in my keeper tin that need to be selfie`D this way, but ive not looked for donks. Their maybe some C99 regs too i forgot who did them now tbh in fact was it you or Zen Archer ? I think they were straight copies from decent stock too.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:43 pm) • biosynthetic (Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Glad i came back to this topic now. :nice: :cheers:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
biosynthetic (Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

2-Scoops wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:30 pm
Marcus wrote:
I've never done fems Jimbo, only if something secretly hermies on me and when I run the "regs" I get all chicks!
So when you run seeds from a hermie have they always been cool and no problems with seeds or anything like that ?

Last seed run I did I'm pulling out of bud this last few nights... I open pollinated the CBD Crew Sweet n Sour Widows I had left. 1:1 THC:CBD at about 10% each I think. Really makes me not here kinda weed. I lose time with it. Very floaty.
Nice n simply done then yes ?
Marcus wrote:
Just shout if you want any.
Yes nice thanks for offer, ill shout if needs be, same applies to yourself from my end mate too.
Marcus wrote:
Oh and I'm going to did deeper in them Pine Tar Gush from Tony Green I f2'd... Looks like Tony's f2s are testing real high for THCV and CBD according to him and his pal who crossed it originally.
But see, them are from GG lines which was bagseed from a hermie... so 99% should also hermie according to the internet... huh???
Yup indeed, but if you`ve grown them out you know score, jeez i remember when you wouldn't go near GG typo strains, long time back, we live n learn though hey .
Marcus wrote:
You have anything interesting in your bean tin you are thinking about doing the fem run with?
Yes i was thinking of making the Whitefire og the straight up Boogieman copies from OG Rascal originally and also Boogies own strain the wifi og x grease monkey and just straight up in to S1 fems. It looks simplist way of lot, well if i can say that :lol: but i have enough to do the copies and selfie the reg beans, but ive got them stashed and think id do silver spray route as I've seen it done and im not sure about gibberellins and how to use them rightly. But I think i have a few different regs in my keeper tin that need to be selfie`D this way, but ive not looked for donks. Their maybe some C99 regs too i forgot who did them now tbh in fact was it you or Zen Archer ? I think they were straight copies from decent stock too.
I wouldn't know dude. I have had a suspicion, especially that Lebanese I ran, that it's secretly chucked balls... The 6 out of 6 females is always a giveaway from the offspring.
But the couple I seen to the end showed no bits or beans. THCFiend (from he circle) ran the same strain and he had hermie issues, same as me the 1st time I ran it, it threw nuts about week 2 from flip. I've got some of his Leb x Golden Tiger here that I want to run. He said them were sound.

Yes, I stayed away from GG thanks to listening to gobshites on the internet. These PTGs are nice. I think them and a Sunshine Daydream afternioon in the sun are the best medicine in the wirld!

So yeah, don't listen to the chatter on the internet.
Some folks will argue black n blue about cheese and exo and luton and fucken livers n blues, at the end of the day the cheese cut was early cropped skunk, bollocked with chemicals. Loud as fuck, bright green (glowed in the dark some of that shit did) but weak as piss, the pshychosis came with the evostick it was dabbed with.

I never enjoyed it, I stuck to my hash... but for some it's the be all and end all of dope.
Same with music.
And fancy hats.

Anyway, yes... If you want them open pollinating to make regs or just a branch or two dusting, I'll be happy to help dude.

If you want to breed them yourself, I can help you get the seeds out of the dope too if I can smoke all the leftovers! :cheering: :morning:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
biosynthetic (Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 pm) • 2-Scoops (Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:52 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Well if i do them i may just give ya a shout, well i think i will iff, no when i get stuck along the way :Marcus: Gotta convert vegging wardrobe firstly like that may take a few years at my sloth speed. But its gonna happen soon enough me thinks. :cheers:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Marcus (Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:14 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”