Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Hash wash machine?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Hash wash machine?

Post by seymore_budz »

I've had several of these over the years. They a decent bit of kit. Bit loud when you got it full of ice water and make sure you clean it as soon as you've used it. The yield is awesome and if you're using the smaller bags then you can get some proper sexy Amber looking hash. I've always gone for Mila's version as mentioned the quality of the washing machine can differ.

I always lend them out and they don't come back :)
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:08 pm) • Budgie (Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:06 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:49 pm
Keeno wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:04 pm
Marcus wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:49 pm

I own one K.

Piece of piss to use.

I can DPD it to you if you want to try it.
Cheers Marcus,

Id take you up on it but knowing our local delivery drivers they would break the thing lol. If you use it then that's a good enough review for me to get one. I don't even smoke the hash but it helped a family member a lot where green doesn't with arthritis pain. Ive been saving up all the trim I get for while and was going to do a normal run. Then i see these things on instagram.
I won't be using it again K, it's still in it's original packaging so should survive a delivery driver... Unlike a radiator I've just had delivered that's smashed to bits. :strangling:

Seriously, just have it. Saves you parting with cash.

It's probably going to get blown away with the shed in this wind anyway, so I can go rescue it before it ends up in next door's garden. :viking:
Thank you mate.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Marcus (Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:10 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

They look good them machines, was tempted to get one myself
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
Keeno (Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:49 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Wardrobe Farming

Post by Wardrobe Farming »

I am sure I heard Eagle or Frenchy say they are literally "portable washing machines" re branded and hit with cannabis tax. They were complaining about the fact they couldn't even change the corrugated outlet for a smooth pipe before slapping a sticker on and selling them. I am not sure on the price difference or if they have changed anything but I thought it was worth adding incase you can save money for the same product. Then again maybe I am just showing myself up as cheap :idn:
These users thanked the author Wardrobe Farming for the post (total 5):
GMO (Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:48 pm) • 2-Scoops (Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:58 pm) • Budgie (Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:39 pm) • Vador (Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:25 pm) • Keeno (Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:53 pm)

Wardrobe Farming

Post by Wardrobe Farming »

Cant get it to embed but in this video about 15 min in Frenchy explaines his hose mod and how it allows for more watter without it spilling out https://youtu.be/nCfzTaGmOa8?t=15
These users thanked the author Wardrobe Farming for the post (total 3):
Budgie (Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:39 pm) • Vador (Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:25 pm) • Keeno (Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:53 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

wardrobes link embedded
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
Wardrobe Farming (Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:40 pm) • Keeno (Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:53 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

bimblebrains

Post by bimblebrains »

get one mate!!! ive used them for like 10 plus years and they are awesome,on like the 4th machine now,gotta keep them fucking cold though..top tips ive learnt..got some of that silver bubble wrap insulation and wrap it round the outside of the machine that helps alot,get your material in the zipped work bag a fair few hours before and put it in the freezer and then straight out into the water to maintain temp,also what GMO said,change the outlet pipe of a smooth one to avoid mold build up..if you wanna know my sop's for the process just let me know @Keeno p.s get the bags from bubbleman...life time guarantee and by far the best bags..you'll save in the long run man trust me ive had all the cheaper brands
These users thanked the author bimblebrains for the post (total 3):
Vador (Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:04 pm) • Keeno (Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:53 pm) • Wardrobe Farming (Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:34 pm)

machiavelington

Post by machiavelington »

I have owned and used a B-quick for probably almost 10 year now i got some new sprung bags, a great tool i have not used in a while
These users thanked the author machiavelington for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:52 pm) • Wardrobe Farming (Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:34 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”