Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Monster cropping

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
RewisL19

Monster cropping

Post by RewisL19 »

Hi guys, just a quick question about monster cropping clones if someone can shed some light please :)

I’m aware that a monster cropped cloned plant will grow insanely bushy, but if a clone was to be taken from said monster cropped clone, after the revegging process is done, would this also grow bushy or would I theoretically be back to a “normal clone”?

I hope that makes sense, in my head it does lol. Anyways, thanks guys
These users thanked the author RewisL19 for the post (total 2):
Bulls (Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:04 pm) • GMO (Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:12 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Monster cropping

Post by 2-Scoops »

RewisL19 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm
Hi guys, just a quick question about monster cropping clones if someone can shed some light please :)

I’m aware that a monster cropped cloned plant will grow insanely bushy, but if a clone was to be taken from said monster cropped clone, after the revegging process is done, would this also grow bushy or would I theoretically be back to a “normal clone”?

I hope that makes sense, in my head it does lol. Anyways, thanks guys
Personally i would say its that crazy hormone imbalance of the plant/clone reverting back to veg from bloom which causes the monster cropped spazzy plant look, well its stress of plant crossing back to veg from bloom which causes it. So i would say its just gonna be a clone took from a monster cropped plant unless you take the clone from that plant again 2 or 3 weeks into bloom, in that case it would be monster-cropped again m8.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
RewisL19 (Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:29 pm) • Bulls (Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:04 pm) • GMO (Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:12 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”