Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Thoughts on bwst time to defol/lollipop?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Benjic93

Re: Thoughts on bwst time to defol/lollipop?

Post by Benjic93 »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:14 pm
Benjic93 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:30 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:45 pm
I lollipop a bit of bottom away during veg once more for ease of watering but i lollipop up to bottom 3rd away without causing too much stress in one go at 2 weeks into 12/12, but would do it at 3 weeks in if i could get in to do it so usually at 2 weeks, if i defoliate and i sometimes do and sometimes don't (tbh ive noticed a difference really either way in end result) but i do that after stretch if over at 3weeks into bloom and again around 6 or 7 weeks into bloom

Ye watering as awkward at the minute. We'll I'm just into 2weeks of flower now so maybe I'll lollipop abit next week? Growth has just come out of no where. I gave them a slight lollipop and defol before flipping but it's just come back twice as much lol.
That's more or less how i do it mate. Don't be scared to whip shit loads away in one go, it`s no biggi. Why i like doimg at 3 weeks in is cus you know where you stand with plant when growing has more or less stopped or slowed to a crawl, so you know where you stand kinda stuff.
I think once there 3 weeks I'm going hard on them underneath I just didn't want to over do it to them in flower. Last thing I want is too stress them into males

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Benjic93 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:25 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:14 pm
Benjic93 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:30 pm

Ye watering as awkward at the minute. We'll I'm just into 2weeks of flower now so maybe I'll lollipop abit next week? Growth has just come out of no where. I gave them a slight lollipop and defol before flipping but it's just come back twice as much lol.
That's more or less how i do it mate. Don't be scared to whip shit loads away in one go, it`s no biggi. Why i like doimg at 3 weeks in is cus you know where you stand with plant when growing has more or less stopped or slowed to a crawl, so you know where you stand kinda stuff.
I think once there 3 weeks I'm going hard on them underneath I just didn't want to over do it to them in flower. Last thing I want is too stress them into males
You can easily whip a 3rd away without causing too much if any stress to plant no sweat. It`s how i lollipop bottom crap away and have done donkeys years without a problem with leafy weed plants.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Benjic93 (Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:42 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Benjic93 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:24 pm
ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:20 pm
I do day 7 and day 21. I don't go mad unless I'm experimenting. Just so all tops are getting light.
I snipped some at the top at the start of flower but they just come back with a vengeance. Just too scared to go over the top. Don't want to stress my girls
Yeah I know what you mean. For the record though 90% of the time I wish I had chopped more off. Doesn't bother me too much as anything which has a trichome and isn't a sexy bud goes into edibles or hash.
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”