Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

House & Garden Bio Soil 1 Part Aarde.

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

House & Garden Bio Soil 1 Part Aarde.

Post by Marcus »

Howdy, anyone used this at all or have any thoughts on it?

https://house-garden.us/products/bio-1-component-soil/

"Bio 1-Component Soil is House & Garden's organic-based, one-part fertilizer for soil amended with lime. It’s also the base nutrient of choice for gardeners that prefer to have full control over the calcium levels in their feed. Bio 1-Component Soil contains the necessary minerals and nutrients needed for desirable results in both the vegetative and flowering stages. Formulated specifically for soil containing lime, Bio 1-Component Soil possesses zero calcium, which must be added as needed, depending on the particular type of garden and growth stage. The liquid formulation is 100% water soluble and its unique composition assists with the transfer of nutrients from the root zone into the foliage, and later on in the flower and fruit sets."

ImageImage

I'm going to be running it with their bat special mud.

Will I finally get to use the bottle of calmag I've had on the shelf for 9 years? :dance: YIPPEEE!!! :dance:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 3):
Jayme Ream (Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:12 pm) • anova.330 (Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:59 pm) • GMO (Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:59 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”