Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Northern lights seeds.

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Northern lights seeds.

Post by MommaB »

once you figure out which seeds are the best let me know hahhahah no it is one of the strains that Ive been wanting to try as well. Ive heard its a good one
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Treetrunk (Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:42 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Momma bear wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:39 pm
once you figure out which seeds are the best let me know hahhahah no it is one of the strains that Ive been wanting to try as well. Ive heard its a good one
No problem. I'll be doing a diary on here. :oik!:
Old man growing Old school. :lol:

DrBudLabs

Post by DrBudLabs »

I'm currently running Seedsman's NL, two of them and tbh, one of them is displaying some niceee genetics, the other not so much...

So maybe not the best but i'd say one for you to avoid lol!
These users thanked the author DrBudLabs for the post:
Treetrunk (Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:05 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

DrBudLabs wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:45 am
I'm currently running Seedsman's NL, two of them and tbh, one of them is displaying some niceee genetics, the other not so much...

So maybe not the best but i'd say one for you to avoid lol!
Thanks @DrBudLabs
I've ordered some seed stocker's and probably give Sensi a go next year.

anova.330
Respected Member

Post by anova.330 »

In the past, I've run a Nirvana NL and am currently running an AK Bean Brains NL cross. Sensi would be at top of my list too.
These users thanked the author anova.330 for the post:
Treetrunk (Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:24 pm)
#growingwitheagle #crystals #petioles #eagleproudwarriortheproject #weednerdworld
#potectDiscord

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Like a lot of things, getting some seed stock with true NL lineage can be hard. I grew out Jordan of the Island NL & found a nice pheno that had that raw rubberbamd smell....also kinda smelled like a fresh can of tennis balls. Had a good hashy exhale & quick finish.

Personally I wouldn't grow out the Sensi seeds. It's not the seed stock from the late 80s & early 90s. I grew out some Black Domina seeds 3yrs back from sensi...it was extremely generic and average, made me mad. But hey you don't know until you try & maybe I just got a bad pack...but do some digging & you'll find Sensi ain't what it once was.

I just popped some dynamite seeds from next generation a BC company..its supposedly has the famous NL1 genetics in it..7 week finisher sweet & hashy finish with pink flowers
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post:
Treetrunk (Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:22 am)
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

Ghost_In_A_Jar

Post by Ghost_In_A_Jar »

I did some NL autos in my last grow. Great flavour and good yield too. Took a bit longer than I expected to finish off though.
These users thanked the author Ghost_In_A_Jar for the post:
Treetrunk (Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:10 am)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Cave Hill Cole wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:54 am
Like a lot of things, getting some seed stock with true NL lineage can be hard. I grew out Jordan of the Island NL & found a nice pheno that had that raw rubberbamd smell....also kinda smelled like a fresh can of tennis balls. Had a good hashy exhale & quick finish.

Personally I wouldn't grow out the Sensi seeds. It's not the seed stock from the late 80s & early 90s. I grew out some Black Domina seeds 3yrs back from sensi...it was extremely generic and average, made me mad. But hey you don't know until you try & maybe I just got a bad pack...but do some digging & you'll find Sensi ain't what it once was.

I just popped some dynamite seeds from next generation a BC company..its supposedly has the famous NL1 genetics in it..7 week finisher sweet & hashy finish with pink flowers
I like the look of those. LSC stock them so they'll be easy to get for me.
One to go on the list for next year.
:thanks:
These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
Cave Hill Cole (Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:04 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”