Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Some one please help

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Some one please help

Post by 2-Scoops »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:55 pm
So until I get more lights just grow two plants @2-Scoops @Treetrunk also after these 7 plants indoors are finished I have a blueberry gum outside, I’m hoping to chuck that into flower inside when this run finished so hoping will get a lot more of that as a lot longer veg and will have 2 lights onto one plant. I’ve lst and topped the outside one to try keep it low I’m trying to work out a way to get a net in use as I have brought one
For some reason i thought you were only growing 4 plants, but 7 is way too many for those 2 lights you have. But anyhow that`s my thoughts on jobby in my first reply >>> one 100watter or their about per plant and even that`s not ideal, but if you put them in a lesser space as said previous, you`ll have around 400 watt of led above 4 plants if ya get 2 more invisible sun lights and that should grow you loadsa buds from 4 plants. :oik!:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Treetrunk (Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:21 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

I will bomb and be insulating after the outdoor one flowered, the 100w is that enough? Could I get two more viperspectre p600 as they bigger watt? @Treetrunk @Grower88

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

Ok thank you @2-Scoops could I buy 2 more of what I have? As then would have 600w over each

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:01 pm
Ok thank you @2-Scoops could I buy 2 more of what I have? As then would have 600w over each
Yes both lights mentioned would work ok, but the lights you got are 90 or 95 watts true power draw not 600, that's just Chinese trying to con growers who aren`t too clued adding stupid numbers after light the slime balls that they are. The invisible sun look a bit better light and are a bit more powerful, cheaper too if they have a sale on. Long and short of it theirs not gonna be much difference both should do you a decent jobby for what they are so its your shout mate end of day, take your pick
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:22 pm) • Stickylemonz (Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:56 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

Didn’t know that at all!!!!! Cheeky fuckers! And have you got link @2-Scoops as defo won’t get viper again!

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:58 pm
Didn’t know that at all!!!!! Cheeky fuckers! And have you got link @2-Scoops as defo won’t get viper again!
If ya mean links to Invisible Sun lighting then they are site sponsors so if you look at some posts you may even get extra 10 or 15% off mark up price.

Here ya go these are the lights i think @Treetrunk and i are on about, well i think he is. The BR range. https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/collectio ... 5191728217

Is their any better discount codes than this one " uk-freeship" specific for gr420 @Keeno when buying from these guys, every penny counts hey...

Cheers guys :oik!:
Stickylemonz (Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:43 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

2-Scoops wrote:
Stickylemonz wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:58 pm
If ya mean links to Invisible Sun lighting then they are site sponsors so if you look at some posts you may even get extra 10 or 15% off mark up price.

Here ya go these are the lights i think [mention]Treetrunk[/mention] and i are on about, well i think he is. The BR range. https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/collectio ... 5191728217

Is their any better discount codes than this one " uk-freeship" specific for gr420 [mention]Keeno[/mention] when buying from these guys, every penny counts hey...

Cheers guys :oik!:
That's the one I mean
Get some BR first and then add a few R for flowering.
Daisy chain more on as the buck's become available.

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:34 pm) • Stickylemonz (Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:43 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

I was talking to keeno and he has suggested 2x 600w dimmable ballast hps as of money and also heat during winter will save me a lot on the heater bill, there’s nothing more then I want then good bud and for the money spent.. I would need to spend alot of money for led’s to cover like the hps will so for now I’m a hps grower as I think I just need to get stockpile of bud to then try buying led’s. But for now I think hps is best way for me, money wise!! I really appreciate both your help! I would need 6 of them lights to do job of the hps I’ve brought so I’m saving alot of money using hps also saving in winter as hps will heat the groom rather then a heater @2-Scoops @Treetrunk i just want good bud I can’t afford to keep buying smoke, it’s too much money for the amount I need to keep buying it
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post (total 2):
Treetrunk (Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:48 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:00 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Stickylemonz wrote:I was talking to keeno and he has suggested 2x 600w dimmable ballast hps as of money and also heat during winter will save me a lot on the heater bill, there’s nothing more then I want then good bud and for the money spent.. I would need to spend alot of money for led’s to cover like the hps will so for now I’m a hps grower as I think I just need to get stockpile of bud to then try buying led’s. But for now I think hps is best way for me, money wise!! I really appreciate both your help! I would need 6 of them lights to do job of the hps I’ve brought so I’m saving alot of money using hps also saving in winter as hps will heat the groom rather then a heater [mention]2-Scoops[/mention] [mention]Treetrunk[/mention] i just want good bud I can’t afford to keep buying smoke, it’s too much money for the amount I need to keep buying it
Whatever gets growing you Sticky
There's no denying you get better yeilds with the HPS.
I grow in a spare room so it's a no go for me because of heat.
I'll look forward to seeing the monster grows.

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
Stickylemonz (Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:05 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:43 pm
I was talking to keeno and he has suggested 2x 600w dimmable ballast hps as of money and also heat during winter will save me a lot on the heater bill, there’s nothing more then I want then good bud and for the money spent.. I would need to spend alot of money for led’s to cover like the hps will so for now I’m a hps grower as I think I just need to get stockpile of bud to then try buying led’s. But for now I think hps is best way for me, money wise!! I really appreciate both your help! I would need 6 of them lights to do job of the hps I’ve brought so I’m saving alot of money using hps also saving in winter as hps will heat the groom rather then a heater @2-Scoops @Treetrunk i just want good bud I can’t afford to keep buying smoke, it’s too much money for the amount I need to keep buying it
Personally speaking i think led grow lights are over-priced wank in comparison to hps lights for growing, but each to their own and both grow stonking shit hot mash up my blood clot bud, but i just can`t grow enough in my small area to keep me going when i use led, so fuck those little led dinky buds when i can grow mahoosive hps grown buds is what i say.

For sure mate, tbh i think lots kid themselves its cheaper to grow with led when you can get an adjustable digi hps ballast these days. :Stoned:
Stickylemonz (Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:05 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”