Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Some one please help

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Some one please help

Post by 2-Scoops »

Treetrunk wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:53 pm
Stickylemonz wrote:I was talking to keeno and he has suggested 2x 600w dimmable ballast hps as of money and also heat during winter will save me a lot on the heater bill, there’s nothing more then I want then good bud and for the money spent.. I would need to spend alot of money for led’s to cover like the hps will so for now I’m a hps grower as I think I just need to get stockpile of bud to then try buying led’s. But for now I think hps is best way for me, money wise!! I really appreciate both your help! I would need 6 of them lights to do job of the hps I’ve brought so I’m saving alot of money using hps also saving in winter as hps will heat the groom rather then a heater @2-Scoops @Treetrunk i just want good bud I can’t afford to keep buying smoke, it’s too much money for the amount I need to keep buying it
Whatever gets growing you Sticky
There's no denying you get better yeilds with the HPS.
I grow in a spare room so it's a no go for me because of heat.
I'll look forward to seeing the monster grows.

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk
Coolshades is where its at mukka, a mate used 4 with 1000watt dimmable digi ballasts and he bloody smashes it. 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Treetrunk (Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:18 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

Okay thank you lads!! I’ll put update on this shit led grow I have atm so look out for that😂😂😂 also @2-Scoops can you answer the questions I left on your grow diary thing when you get a sec please😊 and I hope so @Treetrunk
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post:
Treetrunk (Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:36 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:20 pm
Okay thank you lads!! I’ll put update on this shit led grow I have atm so look out for that😂😂😂 also @2-Scoops can you answer the questions I left on your grow diary thing when you get a sec please😊 and I hope so @Treetrunk
I have, you can`t have looked mate. 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Stickylemonz (Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:42 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”