Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Harvest time again(?)

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
frankthirtyspears

Harvest time again(?)

Post by frankthirtyspears »

Hi guys, i've had a bit of a situation with my the harvest of my Girl Scout Cookies Auto:

1) For starter, she should be an auto, but since she didn't flower even at week 10 or so i switched the lights and everything seemed fine... but in doing so i lost the records and now i'm not 100% sure of the week of flowering she's into.

2) She should be at about 7-8 weeks of flowering (she spent over 10 weeks in veg since i couldn't switch the light while the other autos were flowering) but the leaves are already very yellow (not from a N defincency par se, or at least i guess it since the leaves are still pretty tough and aren't falling off).

3) The trichomes are mostly cloudy with some brown spots, and the pistils are about 60% brown apart from the smaller newer buds.

So now i'm trying to figure out when to harvest her, if now or if it could be worth waiting another few days... Here some pics and as always thanks very much for all the help and support :)

These users thanked the author frankthirtyspears for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri May 28, 2021 1:37 pm) • Greenfingers (Fri May 28, 2021 3:10 pm)

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Hmr81

Re: Harvest time again(?)

Post by Hmr81 »

Looking lovely, I tend to aim.to chop at like 50% amber but I guess that's personal preference , as long as no clear ones happy days really
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post:
frankthirtyspears (Mon May 24, 2021 7:49 pm)
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Looks about done so I'd let it go another week, maybe 10 days, and chop her. Looks pretty good considering the probs. Nice one Franky.
These users thanked the author ohlordyeah_420 for the post:
frankthirtyspears (Mon May 24, 2021 7:49 pm)
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Post by Guest »

frankthirtyspears wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:06 pm
Hi guys, i've had a bit of a situation with my the harvest of my Girl Scout Cookies Auto:

1) For starter, she should be an auto, but since she didn't flower even at week 10 or so i switched the lights and everything seemed fine... but in doing so i lost the records and now i'm not 100% sure of the week of flowering she's into.

2) She should be at about 7-8 weeks of flowering (she spent over 10 weeks in veg since i couldn't switch the light while the other autos were flowering) but the leaves are already very yellow (not from a N defincency par se, or at least i guess it since the leaves are still pretty tough and aren't falling off).

3) The trichomes are mostly cloudy with some brown spots, and the pistils are about 60% brown apart from the smaller newer buds.

So now i'm trying to figure out when to harvest her, if now or if it could be worth waiting another few days... Here some pics and as always thanks very much for all the help and support :)

Lovely frosting on this :-) :oik!:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

when "
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
frankthirtyspears (Sat May 29, 2021 2:09 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”