Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Will my seedlings be ok?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Gward20

Re: Will my seedlings be ok?

Post by Gward20 »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:38 am
Gward20 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:26 am
@seymore_budz any ideas mate ?
Hey buddy,

Have you sprayed them with the lights on by any chance? When foliar feeding you should be spraying under low light conditions as you can burn your plants. I think that has happened here. The rust spots could also be CalMag def but it's hard to tell.

This isn't overwatering as you would see a different set of symptoms. I would persevere for now. If it is just foliar burn it will grow out pretty fast.
I hope so mate. When I flushed the dosidos I also flushed the critical kush and about 4-5 days later transplanted them and gave third a little feed and they haven’t dried out in the last 4-5 days.I’m worried the roots are t getting any oxygen and that’s why deficiencies are showing.

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Gward20 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:06 am
seymore_budz wrote:
Gward20 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:26 am
@seymore_budz any ideas mate ?
Hey buddy,

Have you sprayed them with the lights on by any chance? When foliar feeding you should be spraying under low light conditions as you can burn your plants. I think that has happened here. The rust spots could also be CalMag def but it's hard to tell.

This isn't overwatering as you would see a different set of symptoms. I would persevere for now. If it is just foliar burn it will grow out pretty fast.
I hope so mate. When I flushed the dosidos I also flushed the critical kush and about 4-5 days later transplanted them and gave third a little feed and they haven’t dried out in the last 4-5 days.I’m worried the roots are t getting any oxygen and that’s why deficiencies are showing.
No buddy that won't be the issue. Lack of oxygen around the roots would be a slower process and you would notice smells coming from your pot and wilting as the roots struggle to take on water. Coco is really hard to over water mate. I run straight Coco and water frequently.

Coco will work fine on a recirculating Wilma system that relies on the Coco staying damp. Sometimes people mix perlite in those scenarios but not really when hand watering.

If you think they taking too long then try giving the pots a slap mate. It would silly but it will all air into the media and help dry it out if that's a concern. I actually prefer to run my Coco on the wet side as I find I get frequent lockout issues when running a too aggressive wet/dry cycle.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:21 am
Gward20 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:06 am
seymore_budz wrote:

Hey buddy,

No buddy that won't be the issue. Lack of oxygen around the roots would be a slower process and you would notice smells coming from your pot and wilting as the roots struggle to take on water. Coco is really hard to over water mate. I run straight Coco and water frequently.

Coco will work fine on a recirculating Wilma system that relies on the Coco staying damp. Sometimes people mix perlite in those scenarios but not really when hand watering.

If you think they taking too long then try giving the pots a slap mate. It would silly but it will all air into the media and help dry it out if that's a concern. I actually prefer to run my Coco on the wet side as I find I get frequent lockout issues when running a too aggressive wet/dry cycle.
Fingers crossed they just correct themselves. Never had this amounts of things go wrong with a grow ever! It may be because their are 32 plants and each one is a different pheno 😂

Newbie5648

Post by Newbie5648 »

I only properly started feeding my seedling till they're atleast 2 weeks old with 100ml.
Only spray the top to dampen the soil.
These users thanked the author Newbie5648 for the post:
Guest (Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:39 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”