Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Weird one

Ask cannabis and growing related questions

Re: Weird one

Post by Guest »

wutang wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:09 am
Still, that freezing cold british air does more harm than good
I am in a similar position and I have dialed mine right in.

23-28 light's on
20-25 lights off

I gave up and put an old fan heater in the main building, I just estimate the weather and adjust when needed. That hears the main room outside the tents. Then I use tube heaters inside the tent, which are usually IP rated so splash proof or water resistant. All LED.

Also get yorself some insulation baord, as much as you can afford. I just have some offcuts on top of my both tents, to keep the warmth in.

Cover all gaps and draughts, I have a dust sheet around the door which also helps keep it well toaty in there.

If it isn't warm enough for me it certainly isn't for my plants.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
wutang (Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:05 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:27 pm
wutang wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:09 am
Still, that freezing cold british air does more harm than good
I am in a similar position and I have dialed mine right in.

23-28 light's on
20-25 lights off

I gave up and put an old fan heater in the main building, I just estimate the weather and adjust when needed. That hears the main room outside the tents. Then I use tube heaters inside the tent, which are usually IP rated so splash proof or water resistant. All LED.

Also get yorself some insulation baord, as much as you can afford. I just have some offcuts on top of my both tents, to keep the warmth in.

Cover all gaps and draughts, I have a dust sheet around the door which also helps keep it well toaty in there.

If it isn't warm enough for me it certainly isn't for my plants.
Which insulation boards do you use dude? When I get inside the tent its nice and warm as the controller adjusts the fan heater and extraction etc. I'm just trying to reduce the heat escaping. Ive got a duvet on top which seems to work fairly well.

Couple of weeks till the chop now. Then the drama of drying in the tent in this cold begins.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Guest (Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:36 pm)

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:07 am

It's ok @fibrosux man, my 1st 3 grows were just like those :lol: ....and they probably won't be the last.

At least you have one ready earlier than the others, indulge :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol, quite, I'm nearly out so that will be good!
I actually chopped off a Bud by mistake a little while ago, vaped it last night and tbf it was pretty good....
These users thanked the author FX for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:36 pm) • wutang (Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:07 pm)

Post by Guest »

Which insulation boards do you use dude? When I get inside the tent its nice and warm as the controller adjusts the fan heater and extraction etc. I'm just trying to reduce the heat escaping. Ive got a duvet on top which seems to work fairly well.

Couple of weeks till the chop now. Then the drama of drying in the tent in this cold begins.
[/quote]

Haha, mate I was going to say I've got old boxes of polystyrene packaging and all sorts too around mine but you could say that was a fire risk so a couldn't really advise that :lol:

I'm in a combustable house anyway :lol: All LED so I don't worry too much. Heater is all safety tripped and it's RCD tripped just in case.
wutang (Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:08 pm)

Post by Guest »

fibrosux wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:23 pm
Lol, quite, I'm nearly out so that will be good!
I actually chopped off a Bud by mistake a little while ago, vaped it last night and tbf it was pretty good....
:lol: Yeah I would have done the same. I have empty jars so I'll be speed drying a bit of my next lot just to get me something. It'll be ok through the bong for sure.
I've got fed up with my Crafty though I could do with a desktop vape.
wutang (Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:08 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

So i read Bio-bizz ferts lack N. If in UK maybe try an UK organic made fert, summink like Plant Magic > Oldtimer.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
wutang (Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:08 pm) • Guest (Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:08 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:17 pm
So i read Bio-bizz ferts lack N. If in UK maybe try an UK organic made fert, summink like Plant Magic > Oldtimer.
Me too dude. There was a dude with 5 grows and he experienced the same each grow.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post (total 2):
FX (Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:49 pm) • 2-Scoops (Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:20 pm)

Post by Guest »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:17 pm
I using a growth technology one at the moment as a little tester. I had practically instant results after starving my Banana blaze :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
wutang (Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:19 pm) • FX (Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:49 pm) • 2-Scoops (Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:20 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”