Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Seeds in my purple lemonade [emoji85]

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Stickylemonz
Known User

Re: Seeds in my purple lemonade [emoji85]

Post by Stickylemonz »

@HaydenR4238 All 7 of mine went to seed mate it didn’t look like I had any males I think due to stress this year as I’m inside shed so I still stuggle with climate till I can insulate… it is a gutting feeling mate but I’d take seedy bud over mouldy bud as mould and bud rot is the worse feeling.. worse than seeds as can’t do anything with it.. anyway I hope your dos si dos doesn’t get any mate! I had no weed and was having to buy so I look at it atleast I have bud even if I do have to go through every nug for seeds..

I don’t think we the only ones this year mate as lots of people having self seeding happening I’ve seen few posts from different people, hoping my gir don’t do same as she in flower now
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post (total 3):
HaydenR4238 (Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:43 pm) • 2Acres (Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:48 pm) • Wrh (Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:06 am)

HaydenR4238

Post by HaydenR4238 »

Stickylemonz wrote:[mention]HaydenR4238[/mention] All 7 of mine went to seed mate it didn’t look like I had any males I think due to stress this year as I’m inside shed so I still stuggle with climate till I can insulate… it is a gutting feeling mate but I’d take seedy bud over mouldy bud as mould and bud rot is the worse feeling.. worse than seeds as can’t do anything with it.. anyway I hope your dos si dos doesn’t get any mate! I had no weed and was having to buy so I look at it atleast I have bud even if I do have to go through every nug for seeds..

I don’t think we the only ones this year mate as lots of people having self seeding happening I’ve seen few posts from different people, hoping my gir don’t do same as she in flower now
Yeah your bang on mate I had problems with bud rot outside. First time doing outdoor so wasn’t expecting much but picked a really poor year to try! Sounds like we’re in the same boat mate. Lucky I ran out today and took a sample because I would left that another 2/3 weeks to finish and chances are my dos si dos would of been the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

HaydenR4238 wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:48 pm
Stickylemonz wrote:@HaydenR4238 All 7 of mine went to seed mate it didn’t look like I had any males I think due to stress this year as I’m inside shed so I still stuggle with climate till I can insulate… it is a gutting feeling mate but I’d take seedy bud over mouldy bud as mould and bud rot is the worse feeling.. worse than seeds as can’t do anything with it.. anyway I hope your dos si dos doesn’t get any mate! I had no weed and was having to buy so I look at it atleast I have bud even if I do have to go through every nug for seeds..

Yeah your bang on mate I had problems with bud rot outside. First time doing outdoor so wasn’t expecting much but picked a really poor year to try! Sounds like we’re in the same boat mate. Lucky I ran out today and took a sample because I would left that another 2/3 weeks to finish and chances are my dos si dos would of been the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes mate see this year was first time inside, I’d been use to outside for 3 years but fed up of chucking big buds away to mould etc:( so come inside and first grow it all goes to seed just shit feeling ngl!! Fingers crossed your di dos can go full flower with no probs!!!(touch wood) that’s all I seem to be doing atm is touching wood lol hoping this girl doesn’t seed as would be nice to have some bud that I don’t have to pick through little by little haha,, but aslong as I’m not having to spend money and still have my meds I’m a happy bunny lol! Only upwards from here tho mate so I hope
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post:
HaydenR4238 (Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:51 pm)

Ancient.Soul.Grown

Post by Ancient.Soul.Grown »

Yeah hmmmm... these things happen. I see seeds as a blessing. All it takes is one seed to be the one ;)

I would defo hands down be poppn some of those seeds for a good old 'Science Project'.

Just to see what the crack is. Maybe try it first see if you like it.

Break up buds with fingers first to get the seeds out before grinding.... it will be grand.

Happy growing... some absolutely stunning flowerage.... Bella :)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”