Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Help with My Grow

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
inhalco

Help with My Grow

Post by inhalco »

hey guys, hope ur well n medicated. so ive now ordered all the equipment i need n the deliveries have been coming daily !

I now need to purchase the medium and nutrients. I will be growing autoflowers the strains are hubbabubbasmelloscope and pink panama from mephisto seeds ive got 3 of each . The lights i will be using are the sf4000 in a 4x4 tent.

Ive been smoking 15 years and this is my first grow 🤔madness.

Most videos and tutorials ive read are coco based. Which coco should i use ? Coco professional?

I belive in another coversation i was advised to also purchase rhizotonic

Will i need canna A and B or ph down and shogun Pk warrior 9/18 as advised by a friend.

Tbh i dont really know what the above are and what they do. I dont really want to buy a bunch of nutes i wont use and waste my time reseraching on how why and when to use them.

If someone could kindly suggest all essentials and extras i should buy it would be kindly apprciated. Im willing to spend that little bit extra for quality bare in mind though this is my first grow and i dont want to complicate things too much. I just want a nice natural tasting quality smoke.

Thank yu in advance .
These users thanked the author inhalco for the post (total 3):
Inactive account (Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:30 am) • GMO (Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:38 am) • Rassensi (Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:46 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Help with My Grow

Post by GMO »

welcome along dude

Id think most here would advise going with canna coco pro plus for your coco medium and then just canna coco A+B and their PK 13/14. thats about all you will need for your first few goes

i cant really advise with autos as im not the biggest fan and dont really think they are the easiest learning tool

if there anything else, just shout :D
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 4):
Rassensi (Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:47 am) • 2-Scoops (Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:05 pm) • inhalco (Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:54 am) • Nanook (Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:39 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

I'm with gmo in that one canna coco pro there a&b and a touch of pk when needed and you'll be grand mate
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post (total 2):
GMO (Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:05 pm) • inhalco (Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:54 am)
Out here growing my own since 05

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Agree I grow in coco and canna a&b and canna pk is what I use. Depends on which side of the isle you want. Some add other flower boosters as well. I have found with the current grow that it’s not making a difference in the trichomes or yield to not have the extra flower booster. Everyone has there own style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
inhalco (Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:54 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Trex

Post by Trex »

I use remo nutrients , top stuff !! easy peasy .
These users thanked the author Trex for the post:

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Make sure you got a ph and a ec pen brother
These users thanked the author Nom for the post:

inhalco

Post by inhalco »

Little update week 2 of flower top dressing this weekend. Black magic fertilizer and some flower fuel .
Ty I'm just trying. It is a sf 1000 led. I am learning with this old soul
These users thanked the author inhalco for the post:
Guest (Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:28 pm)

Post by Guest »

See what works for you.

Canna A+B is a tried and tested one on this forum by quite a few people. Although I don't use it.

Most people half or even divide the dose by 4. To what it states on the pack. Most nutes are like that I think.

Shout out and see if you can take some pics if you get into trouble. Always people here willing to help.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”