Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Seeds

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Greenfingers
Known User

Re: Seeds

Post by Greenfingers »

We have lots of sponsors on the forum which offer discount codes, What you looking for ?

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Donkey222
Has thanked: 0

Post by Donkey222 »

I started of years ago using Dutch passion cant say I ever had a problem with them, always popped but cant say I ever produced anything spectacular either, although that was probably due to lack of experience back then, I've tried a few zamniesa the gg I thought was awful seemed to be pretty weak genetics compared to the RQS version of gg which was miles better, been using mainly rqs for about 2 years always been good to me although I find now I'm looking around for something new . I was looking at cali connections seeds my thinking was pay top dollar get top quality but seems there a load of shit Haha can anyone verify?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Greenfingers
Known User

Post by Greenfingers »

https://londonseedcentre.co.uk/?utm_sou ... aign=GR420

using GR420 to get discount and very fast delivery

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

What are you looking for dude? Try and describe your perfect bud and I'll see if I can hook you up.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Never had much luck with Dinafem for some reason 2 lots of seeds on different occasions just didn’t germinate well for some reason, have had good success with Royal Queen seeds, and recently ordered off London seed bank via GR420 hope they do well.

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:43 am
grumpygrower wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:15 am
What are you looking for dude? Try and describe your perfect bud and I'll see if I can hook you up.
Isn't this the 1million dollar question 😂every strain reacts different with every person one persoms gold will be another persons bag weed 🤷‍♂️😂

I never know what I want, I do know I want the peyote cookies, and critical don't know why I just hear them calling me😂

Wedding cake is another but my mate does really good wedding cake so I'll prob go through him for that, and dos so dos really like the look of this stain would like to grow it.
Hahaha that's pretty specific :) I meant describe it in general. Or just grab some peyote cookies. I'm sure a grower on the forum called wizard grew it.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
Elijah Growz (Tue May 12, 2020 10:38 am)

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Donkey222 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:21 am
I started of years ago using Dutch passion cant say I ever had a problem with them, always popped but cant say I ever produced anything spectacular either, although that was probably due to lack of experience back then, I've tried a few zamniesa the gg I thought was awful seemed to be pretty weak genetics compared to the RQS version of gg which was miles better, been using mainly rqs for about 2 years always been good to me although I find now I'm looking around for something new . I was looking at cali connections seeds my thinking was pay top dollar get top quality but seems there a load of shit Haha can anyone verify?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I can vouch for the cali connection original sour diesel, straight fire and a good producer

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”