Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Biobizz light

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Biobizz light

Post by seymore_budz »

Greenfingers wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:14 pm
Anything i need to get right when watering ?ie PH and such ?
No not really. PH isn't too much of an issue in soil although you should do the odd slurry test to make sure everything is in order. If you're using tap water, it pretty much always is within an acceptable range but never take anything for granted.

Try not to over water. I always tell people to give the pot a knock and when it's light, water but you can also pick up a cheap moisture probe on ebay if you're just starting. Still knock the pot but you will quickly learn when to water. Over watering can ruin a crop and it's one of those things most beginners do at least once. Grab some pebbles and put about an inch in the bottom of thr pot to help drainage also.

Pay attention to your plants! They will let you know if they're unhappy. There is some great information here to help you with issues if the occour. The guys here are very knowledgeable so if you're in doubt, come and ask.

Good luck! You're in safe hands here and you've made a great choice in media and fertiliser so I'm confident you'll have a great grow :)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Philzon   Vape4Ever
Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

Post by Glynne420 »

What grumpy said.... good advice that is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ERBURT
Respected Member

Post by ERBURT »

Light soil is always better as you can control the feed
Rather than have hot soil burn the plants 👍

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”