Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Inactive account »

Smokey wrote:Image
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
ShapingFireuk (Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:14 pm)

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Inactive account
Inactive Account

ShapingFireuk (Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:13 pm)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I recon they managed to cause more panic with the help of the mass media rather than releasing the virus itself.
The doctor who warned them in December about the problem was told to keep quiet buy the police.
Travelled recently and not seen many with masks on the airport..defo not as many as they claim on tv.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:32 pm) • ShapingFireuk (Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:13 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I think you`ll start seeing more and more cases appearing after the latest one last night down in Surrey who hasn`t been abroad and contracted it here in UK, that says to me theirs gonna be more and if the incubation period is to be believed. Then first cases about a week or so back in that neck of woods well this could quite possibly have come from that.

I think theirs gonna be some pretty draconian laws or powers givcen to authorities like police and such like, passed on Monday when the Cobra meeting takes place, we can`t have it at weekend Boris is with his bit of posh bit of totty. Laws like being able to ban large gatherings of people at drop of an hat or laws to be able to quarantine lots of people on mass similar to whats happening in China or Italy, laws like lets say your in the at risk category then you`ll prolly have to self isolate and get food dropped at door, more for your own protection and also protection of the fit and healthy, its these type of peeps that will spread it fast, laws and this may happen straight away things likew shutting old biddies in old peeps homes no ones coming out unless its life threatening, they prolly can do most of these but the quarantineing of peeps on mass which i would thimnk they can`t do as things stand in our free democratic country.

Tbh i can`t see an end to it all i see is it getting worse and worse, all i can see is it getting worse and killing peeps off be that first time you get it or second time, if caught 2nd time theirs a bigger worry and its very unusual for that to happen with viruses apparently but this one it seems you can get it more than once and its a much higher mortality rate 2nd time . If you cant build an immunity after catching it then only hope is for a vaccine and well that`s not gonna happen for a year or two and we`ll be back of queue for that, in which case theirs a worse case scenario along lines of theirs gonna be fuck all on shelves for peeps to eat and society in general will be on the brink of a total meltdown

Prepping i went crazy at Aldi other day and spent a fortune stocking up on food stuff like noodles, soups, fish in tins and such like, no biggi either way it will get eaten, both freezers full of red meat,. got my siklicon cropping gloves at hand, safety glasses and a shed load of the highest rated ffp3 respirator masks at the ready and some ear plugs (good contacts on power stations got my stuff ) but i hope i dont have to use them and i hope shit dont hit fan but it will do put plain and simply imho. Peeps mention flu, sars1, ebola and other viruses etc etc and tbh ive lived through all those and never given them a second thought and as things stand i dont give a fook about any of those but this covid19 is a different ball game again and i can see the severity of it in comparison to those, but only time will tell so lets hope im wrong and tbh i probably am wrong knowing me.

What`s Government doing for us i tell you > Use fucking tissues and wash your hands :wtf: , telling us masks dont work yet all China wore them and you bet your bottom dollar all the health and Emergency workers will have them, whilst we blow us nose on tissues > CATCH IT AND BIN IT. Fuck off Boris you don`t give a fuck about us.

All that said believe it or not i am an optimist deep down. :thanks:
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Hmr81 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:25 am
I'm not worried, not changing anything I do. Very infectious yes but death rate is lower than your standard winter flu. The elderly and those with poor immune systems are at risk for sure but they also would be from flu.
I think your wrong and everyones at a bigger risk than peeps would like to think, theirs no vaccine for it, mortality rates for peeps who catch it a second time, the "healthy ones" are much higher and we can catch this more thabn once.

Warmer weather aint gonna stop it either like it does flu it might slow it a bit, but places like Singapore, Tenerife, Middle Eat and such like blow that one right out of water. Shits gonna get real hard and lifes gonna change for us all in World over the next year or two and drastically too, alot more than people think.

A worse case scenario it could mutate into summink even worse and vaccines been worked on i would think will be no good for that new strain of the virus, so its back to square one, that`s not happened yet apparentkly so fingers crossed it doesn`t hey.

I blame youtube for my ranting on it all. :thanks:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Here`s a checker on it all and if you click about on it it gives the different mortality rates and % for different ages or whatever health bracket you come into. But check the death rate @ 7% so far and tbh i think its pretty much higher than that but lots of Governments are very secretive about it even China who are being as open as they`ve ever been on shit like this, but @ 7% with 50% of the World population lets say 4 billion peeps catching it and croaking it that`s around 175million deaths which in all honesty is way under exagherasting on my behalf cus Proffesors and experts ive been watching seem to think up to 80% of world population will catrch it over the next few years, that`s grim reading . Fingers crossed hey....

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Inactive account
Inactive Account

This one made me think of Aspie

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:22 pm) • crzg (Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:38 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Greenfingers (Mon May 02, 2022 4:44 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

116 in the UK now have it.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Inactive account
Inactive Account

The Aspie Toker wrote:116 in the UK now have it.
Do we believe them or not lol

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”