Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Josh »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:21 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote: No idea, mate. You'll need to speak to someone higher. I'm just the messenger.
Messenger of sorrow, lmao

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
We could lighten it by having a comp...

Bruce Forsyth's Play Your Corona Right.

Played over 7 days, we take the previous days death rate as a starting figure, then you have to choose if it's going to be higher or lower the next day. Get it wrong, and you're out of the comp. Get it right and you're okay for the next day where you'll have to choose again until there's a winner.
You need to go out in the sun bro, and get off the news for a day or two. Doubt you even know what a smile is

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

integrajosh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:27 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:12 pm
Aspie, a lot of us grow weed illegally. Lol
If I get caught I don't wanna go to a corona infested jail bro

So, you're saying it's okay for these people to break the law - possibly infect others due to their selfishness - and not be punished?

At least if you go to jail atm, your prison wallet will be safe.
How they gonna infect people that are playing it safe in their houses aspie? Don't go around the criminals, right??
I don't get you. These people who are breaking the law outside are possibly (in fact, no doubt in some cases) others. They can easily infect people who are isolating.

Or, are you saying that people who are isolating do not have any human interactions for x amount of months? That must mean they have enough food for that duration as well as no need for any medication, parcel deliveries etc.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

integrajosh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:29 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:21 pm
Messenger of sorrow, lmao

We could lighten it by having a comp...

Played over 7 days, we take the previous days death rate as a starting figure, then you have to choose if it's going to be higher or lower the next day. Get it wrong, and you're out of the comp. Get it right and you're okay for the next day where you'll have to choose again until there's a winner.
You need to go out in the sun bro, and get off the news for a day or two. Doubt you even know what a smile is

I see. You're one of these people who don't mind mingling with others and disrespecting other peoples space.

BTW, I am high risk and HAVE to go out. My neighbours do not have a car, so they cannot shop for us. I'll be buggered if I am going to give my card and PIN number to a stranger. I also have to get food for an elderly family member that lives around 10 miles away. I am putting my life at risk every time I go out atm. There is little to smile about.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:29 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote: We could lighten it by having a comp...

I see. You're one of these people who don't mind mingling with others and disrespecting other peoples space.

BTW, I am high risk and HAVE to go out. My neighbours do not have a car, so they cannot shop for us. I'll be buggered if I am going to give my card and PIN number to a stranger. I also have to get food for an elderly family member that lives around 10 miles away. I am putting my life at risk every time I go out atm. There is little to smile about.
You won't ever get me aspie, lol. I'm an optimist

There's no such thing as mingling here, everything is closed. Calm down before you have an aneurysm

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

integrajosh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 pm
Shame. I'm a factualist.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 pm
Shame. I'm a factualist.
Well everone dies at some point. There's a fact for you

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

So apparently on Saturday we are having a family poker nite cos daughter thinks it’s time she wrote down all our death wishes in case something happens to us and she don’t know what we want mmm not sure what to think of that one
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:40 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Seems to be a bit of new info coming out on this virus from reputable sources apparentley and if its right lots of what we`ve been told is total bollox, not that we didn`t know that, but tis really worrying if it`s more or less airbourn and that it can hang around for hours in the air. This guy explains it better and gives you sources more so later in video but all vid is very informative.

Last edited by The Aspie Toker on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed link
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:19 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Out of interest guys what would be your ways or not ways of slowing down this virus and preventing more death other than what were doing now ? I wouldn`t worry about a police state yet but more about sorting this virus shit out and if it needs a police state to be able to do that for a certain length of time then so be it. This shit would run rampant if we weren`t doing what we are doing now and kill many more people in so doing, tbh i don`t think were doing enough and so will Government in a few more weeks when they see shit isn`t working enough, well imo anyhow and they`ll shut lot down that can be shut down good and properly and not just play at it like we are atmo.

The laws that`s passed im pretty sure i read summink saying they wrote into them that they up for review every so long and once shits over will be removed so they`re more temporary thing cus of times or mess were in atmo. But heads a shed so don`t quote that bit.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:44 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Tbh I said from the begining we were to slow to shut schools etc. I've mates still going abroad to work offshore etc daily .. borders should be shut and people better managed with a ration scheme delivered to the door imo but I'm a mentalist
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:43 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”